All reviews sushi stone harbor beach chairs and umbrellas overlooking the ocean multiple restaurants beach front live music wings the jersey shore great pool pool and hot tub restaurant bar every summer love this place few years next year great spot
Reviewed 31 August 2018

Stayed here for a girls' long weekend and had a wonderful experience. Well-trained, gracious staff, nicely-appointed room, abundant restaurant/bar options, great location and very good free perks for guests - bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, on-site yoga. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Anne C, Guest Relations Manager at Windrift Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Hi Heather - thank you so much for the review and we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay here. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 15 August 2018

Myself and my family have recently returned from staying at the Windrift, for the first time. The hotel itself is very nice, well kept, and updated. There were a couple of issues that we were not pleased with. The first floor if you stay here, which our room was is way removed from the hotel, almost like you are not even part of the resort. You have to carry your bags to your room because there’s no ramp for the carts that carry your luggage on. Also, we stayed in a superior queen room , and it was small. No couch, no chair, just a very tight fit. Room was moderately clean upon checking in, there were used contact lenses on the bathroom floor that did not belong to us. Toilet seat had rust on it, could be replaced.
Restaurants are great , we ate at one of them everyday for at least one of our meals.
Another issue is, there is nothing for kids to do at night. They have bar after bar after bar, and no area for kids and teens to hang at night. Why so many bars? Some of that space could be utilized for an arcade or something for kids to hang at. I was there with my teenage daughter and niece and they were bored at night. At one point we were sitting at a restaurant around 10 and were asked to leave because I didn’t have ID and they were minors, we were not even in a bar area. It’s a family resort, is it not? I might stay here again but i would like to try a different hotel to see what they offer.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Dina C

Hi Dina,
Thank you for your well thought out review. On Wednesdays, we do offer family splash night with pool service and a move outside by the pool, as well as Kids Karaoke in the Beach Bar. I think your point is interesting about offering more kid friendly options for those not staying with us on Wednesdays and will bring this up to our owners.
Thank you and I hope that you will come stay with us again some time.
Anne

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Windrift for a long weekend and it’s a great location, right next to the beach. They also provide beach chairs and umbrellas so don’t really have to pack anything for the beach. The sushi is amazing and would recommend it after a long day at the beach. The bartenders are not very friendly, but other then that thought the place was great if you want to be right next to the beach. Also the pool is packed with kids so if you don’t mind sharing the hot tub with children. The rooms are just ok nothing spectacular it’s just the proximity to the beach is what you are paying for.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank shenz33

Thank you for taking the time to share your review! I hope you enjoyed your stay. Our sushi is one of my favorite things :)

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful trip to the Windrift. We do this every year after a crazy school year!!!

Even my daughter who is only 8, made a thank you card for the general manager on site. We love our quick trips down the shore.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and the thank you card was so sweet! Good Luck this school year!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Great staff! Nice rooms! The restaurants and bars were great! The pool looked beautiful but I didn't get a chance to use it as, I was in town for a wedding. The valet personnel were courteous and very helpful, great asset to this hotel.

Stayed: July 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I hope that you enjoyed the wedding you attended!