All reviews private beach ocean view condo jacuzzi loungers pacific pool
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

You won’t forget watching the sunset here, besides the good wine & cocktails list they have. For dinning is amazing, top culinary quality! Service is excellent. So glad we could spend time there in a very modern peaceful place. Congratulations to the architect; loved the infinity pool, covered jacuzzi and private beach.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reservaciones P, Director de Recepción at Hotel Poseidon, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Fadua

We appreciate your comments and we are pleased that you enjoyed the beautiful sunset, the food and our service is why we work every day so that our customers leave happy, it will be a pleasure to have your presence with us again in a close and prompt opportunity.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent service. Great customer service especially front desk and courtesy shuttle to the airport.
Impress for bilingual front desk with English-speaking customers. Highly recommended. For sure will go back next time

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2017

This really is a great hotel. Our room was beautiful and absolutely spotless. It was cleaned every day. The staff couldn't have been more helpful nor more friendly. The infinity pool is lovely. The sangria was absolutely to die for. The food is excellent. And, the hotel is just on the outskirts of town, so it's very convenient without all the noise and traffic.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reservaciones P, Director de Recepción at Hotel Poseidon, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear customer for us is a pleasure to know that your stay was pleasant, we hope to have your presence in a future opportunity, will always be welcome.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Great service provided by well trained and motivated staff...rooms are very spacious, well designed and the one we got with a great view. Everyone was very accommodating to my needs to easily complete my Iron Man race. Treated my self to a post race massage, which allowed me to stand tall again after such a tremendous ordeal!!! We booked the boat trip in El Marcriado, a very elegant and charming sailboat in which we managed to see humpback whales up close. Food was spectacular and although I might be bias, after trying other high quality restaurants in Manta, I recon the El Dorado is the best restaurant in town. My family and I were sad to leave the hotel. We'll go back for sure!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Love love this place. It stands way above the others we visited. Even the building design makes you feel like you are stepping into more than a hotel but a place where people wanted to make you feel special before you even walked in. Rooms facing the ocean are breath taking. I walked in and just went WOW. The infinity pool is like a fantasy overlooking the ocean. Music playing to create a fun environment. They have loungers in the water so you can keep cool. Beautiful sunsets. Gym is great. They have a private area raised above the beach with sand a tiki hut place for the kids to play. The hot tub is removed in this amazing little cove to relax in away from everybody else. At night the owners put a family night on with movies for the kids on the beach and it was so sweet. Food is amazing and most staff speak english to help us along. Staff very attentive and the rooms are modernly furnished with expensive good quality furniture. I did not want to leave. Hotel is right on the beach but close to things. A 15 min cab drive to the downtown district was $2.00!! I ran around looking for a good cup of coffee when I was there and found out the day I left that the bar by the pool has an amazing expresso machine and great coffee.

Room Tip: Ask for an ocean view.. worth the few extra dollars.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple