“Delicious food, attentive service”

Kunya Siam Thai Restaurant
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Spicy so pay attention! We didn't but the owner(?) or hostess gave us rice no extra charge & the food was delicious!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

This is our favorite restaurant period! We love the genuine 'Thai spicy' that Kunya gives to her food. My husband and I love Thai food so try it wherever we go. Kunya's is the best!

The menu is not overwhelming, like some, and if you do not see it, Ask! They will make it.

The restaurant and staff are charming - if you are nearby, or not, worth a drive to Atlantic Highlands.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

We were in the area and were in the mood for oriental food so we Yelped and this restaurant came up; we are quite happy!!! The ambience, décor and service were enjoyable, welcoming and friendly. The waitress was very personable and offered her recommendations; my meal started with fried pork as an appetizer which turned out to be okay... not exactly what I had envisioned but tasty nerveless, it consisted of strips of pork meat which had been fried not to a crisp but to the point that they were a bit chewy; the side sauce was spiced just right! As an entrée, I had the Jumbo Shrimp in Garlic which came with Mali Rice and Mixed Vegetables, the sauce with the right amount of garlic and spices and the perfectly cooked shrimp and vegetables went so well!! This dish won me over!!! My husband and I shared the Thai Ice Tea and the Green Tea Fried Ice Cream. Delicious meal!! Restaurant absolutely on our list of repeats!!

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Food is reasonably priced and the staff is very courteous and professional. It's a small venue and gets busy on the weekends so I would recommend making reservations.

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

No you're not eating the real deal here as I'm some places in NYC, but you're getting an authentic slice of Thailand in this unassuming restaurant.

Their app Pok Mor is except. A special short rib was a gigantic bone (aka long rib) which was served in a curry sauce and was excellent

The noodle courses are good but lacking in major flavor.

All in all, good good and service-we'd come back!