5,383 results
All reviews imax theater cuba libre pf changs havana towers fiesta buffet boogie nights outdoor pool comedy club irish pub ocean view mid week corner room slot machines self parking hotel and casino table games quarter
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I just stayed in a complimentary west tower two bedroom room .I can not believe that any company would actually provide a room in this condition. I was in shock when I saw it. There was an office table and office chairs in there. No closet, no drawers, no dresser. The walls needed a major repainting. I would have been embarrassed if I were the front desk person who gave me the keys to the room. The closest thing that I can compare the room to is a college dorm room . I am including pictures because I still can not believe that this even exists.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Jas62NewJersey
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Loved the Tropicana Hotel. Lots to do. Beautiful shops. Restaurants. Movie Theatre. Bars. We walked on beach. Had lunch and dinner there. Played the slots and card games at the Casino. Rooms were nice and roomy.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 1 May 2018

I am a frequent visitor of Atlantic City and tend to go many of the resorts. This was by far the worst experience I have ever had! I visited Tropicana on Friday into Saturday and was supposed to stay an additional night, Saturday into Sunday for a Bachelor party. What was supposed to be a fun time turned into a nightmare. My three friends and I were placed inside the Chelsea Tower, which is absolutely repulsive. It is obvious Tropicana simply purchased this building and added it as an annex to make more money. No renovations were done at all to the building and the hallways and rooms are something out of a horror movie. Once entering the room, we were greeted with a hot room that felt like a sauna. They must of kept the AC off to save money. The room was old, dingy simply horrendous. Outside our window we had a 'lovely' view of the garage where the cars were parked. I immediately called to switch our room, which we did, to another room that was even worse. This room was not even finished being cleaned! There were dirty towels with blood, dirty carpets, and cleaning supplies/vacuum left out. I called up yet again and this time was switched to another room within the Chelsea Tower. Still terrible. At this point my friends and myself had ran out of time and were off for the Bachelor party. We decided to take our losses and crash in the room for the night, hoping to cancel the room for the next night and proceed to book elsewhere. Upon return back from the party, we were soon to learn that our door did not work and were unable to reenter the room until the locksmith arrived at 7:30 in the morning. At this point, we discussed with management what our options were. We were given a suite within the main building for our troubles, however our personal belongings were still held hostage within the Chelsea Tower. My friend is a diabetic which I explained to management, in which they replied, "we can knock down the door for you for $500, otherwise we'll call an ambulance." These "managers" obviously do not know customer service skills. My friends and I slept inside the hotel lobby and waited for the locksmith to arrive. Tropicana you have a lot of work to do, otherwise you will sink fast!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
5  Thank savage208
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Tropicana for the first time in April for our anniversary and Donna Spinelli (I believe) advised us that right now she had a double bed available but would have a king size available if we wanted to wait. We laughed and told her it was just like our honeymoon where they gave us two double beds and she said omg, it's your anniversary?! I have something for you. We told her not to worry, it was our 9th. The honeymoon stage was over, lol. We walked off and thought she forgot because she didn't give us anything ( we thought maybe something like a coupon)... We walked into a SUIT!!! It was so AMAZING!!! With a king size bed and a view to die for... in its own room apart from the living room! We couldn't believe it. We were able to thank her in person and get her name but I lost the paper so I'm praying i got it right. Thank you so much for your gracious hospitality.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

My mom and I booked a room in the Havana Tower after reading bad reviews about other parts of the Tropicana. It was newly renovated and very nice. It was clean and had a good view of the ocean. I would stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family