“Great location and views!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
happytrav...
Atlanta
“Great location and views!”
Reviewed 16 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

Our family (5 in total with 3 children, including one baby) stayed in the apartment for 1 week and found it suited our needs quite well. It is situated in a great location, right next to El Tesoro mall and grocery stores. The placement up the mountain lends itself to spectacular views, with panoramic 360 views from the entire apartment. The rooms are quite spacious and the kitchen had everything we needed. The hot tub didn't work though- apparently we had to tell them of our plans to use it a few days in advance so it could be prepared for us. The kids were a little let down, but they bounced back. The property manager is fantastic. So attentive and on top of anything we needed. All in all I would recommend the apartment and will certainly consider it for future use.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
15 Apr 2014
Andre, Thanks for staying at my place and for the kind review. Glad that your family found the apartment and location to be so nice. As for the hot tub, a thousand apologies to the kids. I understand it is back online again. The property manager Juan Camilo told me that your family was wonderful and he appreciated your kind words as well.
Kevin
charleston sc
Reviewed 27 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

27 Feb 2014
George, Camilo told me that you and your guests were all exceptional. I appreciate how nice you all were to him and the porteros. Fernando the driver wrote me to say how much he appreciated that you hired him and his new passenger van to be your tour guide across Medellin. I hope to see you back again soon. Kevin
TX
Reviewed 6 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
6 Dec 2013
Mike, glad you enjoyed the housekeeping service from Leticia. She is a great help for everything. The manager told me that you were very kind to everyone. Thanks for choosing my place.
Kevin Wells Owner.
Boston
Reviewed 4 December 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
4 Dec 2013
Dr. Hart, I appreciate the support and I am happy that you enjoyed the apartment so much. I look forward to having you stay again.
Kevin Wells, Owner
Wellington
Reviewed 2 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
2 Dec 2013
Tere, I am so happy that you had a wonderful experience at my condo. I will be sure to enjoy more coffee on the balcony as it sounds like an experience not to miss each day. Thanks Kevin Owner
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing