See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

I spent a month in Medellin, the location is great, 10 minute walk to the metro and Estadio area. The owner and other people working here are friendly and chill, the breakfast is great and there is a kitchen for you to cook. A good community all together.

Date of stay: June 2017
1  Thank Apoorv B
Reviewed 15 November 2016

We stayed 4 nights at this Hostel. It is a nice and quiet place.. What we dient live is the security for personel things. Of course They offer lookers, but in a private room, Do you really Neid this? In this Hostel ins a good advice. Our room had a balcony, but There was no possibility to lock this door. We left our backpack in front of the door, wen we wenn oft for ha in a meal. We tought the private room is save. But after we left, we found out that it isn't. We had an expensive camera in our luggage and the next day in the next place we found out that the camera is missing. After checking all possibilities, we learned that someone musst have it stolen during our stay at this Hostel. Keep in mind, we were staying in a p r i v a t e room, Not in a dorm. This is very sad. If things are even not save in a private room. Only as there is a balcony door that can't be looked.
I am not only angry about the missing camera, more anoyed about all the pictuters wich were on it.
So bring always a lock and be aware of your valueable things!

Room tip: Bring always a lock with you when staying there
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Had a 2-pers private room there. The building is very old fashioned. My sanitary was not cleaned during my 3-day stay. No new towels were provided. The kitchen was not clean at all. Breakfast is really very basic: either 2 eggs OR cereals, with toast and confiture. The nearest metro station is 20 minutes walking away from the hostel. Taxi drivers had dificulties in finding the hostel. Staff is friendly, but not that helpfull in organising your stay in Medellin. Overall, there are better hostels in Medellin for the same price.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Y7494KRkevinm
Reviewed 17 September 2016

First of all, can I just say what a place of beauty and serenity!! The art that adorns the walls and hallways is inspiring in itself. But when you interact with the employees there, that's where the real beauty of Colombia is exposed. I at first opted for the dorm room in an attempt to force myself to meet others, but after seeing too many beds for my liking I swapped. I ended up staying in a private and it was the best decision I could've made. What I love most about hostels that offer private rooms is the feeling of the space being yours, your apartment or home. Not impersonal like standard hotels, but there's just something right!!

Well any who, I made some amazing friends OMG. It got to the point where I would be excited to come back to my space at UB, it was so comfortable. Granted I travel differently, interested mostly in the culture of a place and everyday life. I tend not to beat the trail of backpackers who crunch tourist sites into itineraries covering much in little time.

I would recommend this hostel for a short or long stay, get comfortable and prepare to be treated like family!! Cool vibes, very laid back, clean, comfortable. AMAZING COFFEE!!!!

HEY GUYS, I miss you. Sincerely, Kween X

Date of stay: April 2016
Reviewed 15 September 2016

The receptionist and all the staff were wonderful. The hostel itself is nice with a spacious living room and large flat screen tv for movie and netflix watching. The kitchen seems to be stocked with all the essentials for home cooking. There is a lovely garden outdoor area with a hammock or two. I found the beds comfortable and the rooms clean. The showers did not have hot water which isn't bad on the hot days but on the chiller rainy days that that have this time of year, they were a bit chilly. As seen in other reviews, the nice receptionist does like his loud rock and roll music but he only played it a few hours during the day while I was there (which I'm sure he would turn down or off if you asked. He is very nice) and the night time was very quiet so i was able to sleep just fine.
Also this place is not a party hostel. It is a very chill wonderfully relaxing place.

Date of stay: September 2016