All reviews grand staircase room service binhai road grand hyatt breakfast buffet concierge desk german restaurant restaurant staff hotel lobby an upgrade happy hour other hotels star hotel business trip taxi standalone english
Reviewed 30 September 2018

The ocean view rooms at the hotel have good view of the bay and the bridge. The decoration and facilities were new and in good condition. The lady who helped me check-in was very friendly. However, the staff at lounge were obviously lacked of experience. They didn't smile and were not familiar with the regular requests including check-out... The breakfast at lounge was terribly lacking of options. Don't go there for food or drink...

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 August 2018

last night, when I stayed at Royal Club. Curry Wang is very friendly to approach me to ask me what I needed? and I felt so great, due to she has let me feel comfortable to be the guest of the hotel. And she is very professional to guide me about how to enjoy facility and service of the hotel. She is highly willing to meet my every request to demo she is qualified to be an outstanding service provider

Room Tip: best view of some rooms to see the ocean
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Yuki S, Asst. Manager of Marketing and Communications at The Castle Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Dear colincchang,
Thank you for choosing The Castle Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Dalian and for your complimentary note.
Your complimentary comments regarding our associate have been passed on to the Front Office team who continuously strive to meet our guest expectations.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Well located hotel in Dalian with very helping staff.
Rooms are more than large enough ...

Worth the view at least for the architecture and the view on the bridge at night.

One of the milestone of Dalian.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Yuki S, Asst. Manager of Marketing and Communications at The Castle Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dear Cognac-Expert,

Thank you for choosing to stay The Castle Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Dalian and your generous note.

Overlooking Xinghai Square as well as the Cross Ocean Bridge, The Castle Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Dalian commands an imposing presence with its palatial Bavarian-style castle set amid lush foliage on Lotus Mountain, is one of the most signature landmarks in town and the hotel that defines the destination.

Your complimentary comments regarding our helpful staff have been passed to the operation team who continuously strive to meet our guest expectations. Once again, thank you for staying at The Castle Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Dalian, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying here on a business trip and I found it to be very comfortable and relaxing. My room was nice and spacious with a lot of nice features.

The only very small detail was that the reading light button on the left side of the bed turned on the reading light for the right side of the bed and vice versa but I still had a good light to read.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Peter R,

Thank you very much for choosing The Castle Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Dalian for your recent business trip.

Located on the Lotus Mountain, the hotel was dedicated designed with a German-Bavarian style architecture. It is delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay in our spacious guest room, where you could enjoy the stunning review of the Ocean Bridge and the Yellow Sea. The reading light besides the bed has a button on the holder, you don’t have to turn it on from the main control pad.

Thank you again for your comments, and we wish to meet you again soon.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I wish to commend your receptionist, Alexsandra Li, for the way she handled our check in during our stay (25/4,26-27/4). She was courteous and friendly as she tried her very best to satify me & my wife, not giving up until she had made it for us. Such professionalism is rare nowadays. Ms. Li is an asset to your organization and is part of the reason I look forward to stay in Castle Hotel Dalian with you again in the future.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Yuki S, Asst. Marcom Manager at The Castle Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Hermonie C, thank you for staying at The Castle Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Dalian. It is wonderful that our ambassador made you comfortable. Thank you for being our guest and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.