“Awesome Bulldogs ”
Review of The JelloFactory

The JelloFactory
Ranked #7 of 696 Restaurants in Changchun
Price range: US$1 - US$23
Description: First opened in 2011, the Jello factory recently moved to a new location in a historic building on Xikang Hutong in April of this year. Owned by the American Andy Young and eight other partners made up of both Chinese and foreigners, it is one of only a very few restaurants in Changchun with a foreign owner and the he decor reflects Andy's vision of a modern, fun, style and ambiance Americans are known for.
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

There is nothing more quenching than a Jello Factory Bulldog. This has become my home away from home and I love friendly face that cater to your food and drinks. Truly heaven in Changchun. Great Management team with nothing but smiles and a cold drink for you!

Date of visit: November 2017
Andrewyoung88, Owner at The JelloFactory, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Thank you very much for your warm review. We appreaciate all the feed back we get and will continue to earn your business!

Andrew J. Young

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

I always go to the Jello Factory for dinner when I am in Changchun. The food is great and the atmosphere is electric. Amy runs a good restaurant.

Scott

Date of visit: October 2017

Hi Scott,
Yes Amy is second to none and works very hard to meet everyone's needs. I could not ask for a better business partner in Jellofactory! I am glad to read your wonderful comments. I will be sure to let her know.

Andrew J. Young

Reviewed 4 September 2017

I've been living in Changchun for about 2 years when I first found this place. I was brought here by a friend who came all the way from another city and found The Jello Factory on this site (TripAdvisor.com). I've been a customer since then and I must say, I can never get enough of it!

I like Chinese food but as a foreigner, you will miss the taste of western foods (except McDonalds and KFC) and in my experience, it's difficult to find a satisfying western restaurant or meal in Changchun. I'm glad there's a place like this over here and I regret I haven't discovered it sooner.

Customer service is superb, the staff and the owners are friendly, great ambiance and music, bathroom is clean, dining area is comfortable, and the food are authentic and amazingly tasty! They are healthy too because the owners makes sure that the food and drinks they serve are freshly made and cooked/prepared with TLC. No fake booze here!

They also put together events for expats community and Chinese friends. We enjoyed The Halloween party and Christmas last year. Every western occasion or holidays are celebrated here and everyday is a party! There is no boring time at the Jello factory. You can play board games, cards, darts or just hangout with other customers and have fun!

So if you're looking for a place to hangout with your family, loved ones or friends, and craving for western or Mexican foods, I'd recommend that you go and check out this place. You wont regret it!

Date of visit: November 2016
Andrewyoung88, Owner at The JelloFactory, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Wow, such nice heart warming words to read. Thank you so much for your comments. I will tell all the staff what you have said as they work so hard to make sure everyone has a good experience at Jello.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

The Jello factory is very lively, serves quality meals (I would recommend the TexMex and Pizza menu) and has an extensive drink menu. The managers and staff are very friendly and are willing to help you with any issue. The atmosphere is great, especially at night, where the lights, TV and music make the place feel like an authentic American bar. The jello factory is very welcoming to foreigners and locals alike, so you get to meet lots of interesting people!

Date of visit: August 2017
Andrewyoung88, Owner at The JelloFactory, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

On behalf of all our staff, I am very happy to say thank you for your comments. It is our pleaseure to serve the community and recieve positive feed back from our customers. We look forward to making your next visit as great as your last!

Reviewed 12 August 2017

The Jello Factory has great ambiance, flexible to whatever you want to bring to it! Quiet or loud and lively! They have one the biggest variety of drink selection available in the city. The Western food is amazing and authentic. The managers are friendly and always willing to help. If you are in Changchun, looking for some fun, good food, and good foreign company, this is the place to go!

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank dannlynch
Andrewyoung88, Owner at The JelloFactory, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Hello Mr. Lynch,

Very kind of you to give us an Honest review.

Been to The JelloFactory? Share your experiences!