See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 October 2017

It might be my fifth or sixth time to visit this lovely and modern hotel. I am pretty sure the staff in club lounge are encouraging and helpful, which will appeal to my future visiting of course. Many may say the location is the very drawback, but I believe the far-off hotel allows me to isolate myself from city life a lot, which can be a beauty to some extent. During the first half of my visits, they are highly inclined to offer an upgrade to a suite, but in the latter half, it seems very difficult. Anyway, it never hurts my stay as I am always alone ja. SO, if you are looking forward to a quiet journey, or just want to loosen up as a break in life, Renaissance Suzhou Wujiang will be a good choice.
Overall, it

Room Tip: lake views
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
RHIWujiangGM, General Manager at Renaissance Suzhou Wujiang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are delighted that your stay with the Renaissance Suzhou Wujiang Hotel was enjoyable. We are so prided that our associates provided wonderful experience to you. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us, so that we could keep improve our services and provide wonderful experience for you in the future.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Thanks to everyone who looked after us, especially Corn who went above and beyond to make sure our stay is comfortable and that we have what we need. Corn, without you, we wouldnt have been able to get around and find the places that we need. Thanks so much! I also forgot things in the hotel so I was very happy when corn arranged the post for me and I received it just two days later. Thumbs up.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

This is my third review of this nice hotel. The management should look more strict after the needs of non smokers. In my non smoking room the air was already smoky. I am sure the last guest smoked in the room. Obviously the hotel washes smoked things together with no smoking room things. My pillows smells after smoke. Dear Management please take the needs of the non smokers more seriously. The best would be to declare the whole hotel as non smoking hotel. Anyone who smokes now in a non smoking room should punished with a huge fine! Nevertheless I will of course come back. Hopefully I will get then a real non smoking room.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Brem-Air
RHIWujiangGM, General Manager at Renaissance Suzhou Wujiang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Dear Brem-Air,

Thank you for taking the time and providing us with the feedback we need to improve. We appreciate your comments and have shared your comments with the involved departments to make sure we are doing everything we can to improve in the areas we missed out. Please accept our sincerest apology for how you have come to experience our hotel. We hope you would consider us in the future to show you the improvements that we have made.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Great hotel with friendly staff.
The room is clean and well managed. This is in a great location 15 mins to 3 major highways.
The 5th floor offers fantastic choices for Korean/Japanese food.
Here got a great gym and also nice swimming pool.
The view from the hotel room is just magnificent.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
RHIWujiangGM, General Manager at Renaissance Suzhou Wujiang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2017

Reviewed 22 January 2017

I just finished company annual party in 22 JAN. Facilities and service from staffs in the hotel are so wonderful. High quality with Marriott is shown by the tea bag and shampool and shower gel. As a leisure 5 star hotel, I think everything is OK. But my experience is not finished perfectly by 2 little factors. And the 2 factors were both in buffet breakfast restaurant. 1、The staff who cooked fried egg rejected to make omlett for me when I beg him: Could you make an omlett for me,please sir? Because I v no idea about the reason why he rejected me the ordinary demand;2、 Butter was so cold freeze that I heated it for 15 seconds on the top of toaster

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
RHIWujiangGM, General Manager at Renaissance Suzhou Wujiang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying Renaissance Suzhou Wujiang Hotel. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future. We aim to provide memorable staying experience for every customer, to be your best home away from home. and two breakfast problem we have to reflect the relevant departments,and timely follow-up improvement.
Thanks again & we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Yours sincerely