All reviews bed room washing machine bose sound fully furnished kitchen microwave oven home feeling cooking utensils speaker system three nights nice swimming pool metro station good size recommend this hotel facilities gym floor appliances
Reviewed 11 June 2018

I have stayed 13 months and I would say it is the best in terms of below specific points,
1. Sapcious apartment compared to other service apartments in Suzhou
2. Shuttle service to office to each guest
3. If u concerned about toursit attractions to be nearby, it is best location to stay since u can visit most of important palace even with city bicycle
4. You can get city bus to literally all important location likes high-speed railway station, bus station etc.,
5. You can get private VPN internet
6. Very supportive staff and can distrupt them for anytime
7. Complementary breakfast was just ok.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Fan S, Front Office Manager at Ascott Midtown Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Thank you for sharing your kind feedback with regard to your recent stay at Ascott Midtown Suzhou. It is great to know you enjoyed your stay with us. Your generous words of praise will certainly be shared with the entire team. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

After getting back to US, I got a phone call from my credit card company, and they asked one of my recent transaction via Apple itunes store. I said ‘no’ because I am only using Android Samsung phone and had never bought anything from Apple store in my life. They said that they called me because it was transacted in a suspicious time, location and not related my purchase history because most of the purchase using this card is Amazon online shopping. Therefore, my credit card has never used by others. During my China trip, I only used this card ONCE for hotel deposit in Ascott Midtown Suzhou during my trip, and have not used other places. Finally, I switch my Credit card number.

I have complained my bad experience to a manager of Ascott Midtown Suzhou. And he wanted to know the detail including my transaction etc. I have sent all files to prove it by email but never replied me back to figure out or to apologize for the situation.

Interestingly, I have another similar fraud Apple store transaction of another credit card several days ago. This credit card was also mistakenly swiped to the credit card reader in Ascott Midtown Suzhou to get back my hotel deposit. Then, I have swiped the first credit card to get the deposit back. Of course, I have never used this credit card in the China trip as well. In addition, this is the only card reader which swiped my two credit cards at the same time.

please do not consider this hotel to minimize your headaches.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank JJreaction
Fan S, Manager at Ascott Midtown Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Again, we apologize for your unpleasant experience. we will report the case to police station and do further investigation on our side. As for your compensation request, we will see what we can do as there is no sufficient evidence showing we are the one who leaked your information so far. We will get back to you once we have the result from police station and meanwhile, we will keep you updated if there is any progress. Apologize for all the inconvenience caused.

Reviewed 26 May 2018

I always felt as my 2nd home overtime I check into Ascott Midtown Suzhou. Nice friendly and efficient front desk, overall deco is bright and welcoming. Rooms are well furnished like our home, with Bose Surround Sound speaker system, washing machine with dryer, well thought cooking utensils, cooker and microwave oven. Rooms are clean and well maintained. The gym and swimming pool opens 7/24, ideal for those who want some work out during the stay. Bathroom comes with good size and depth bath tub for those who want to relax in warm water. Breakfast is a good spread of Western, Japanese, Chinese and Indian dishes.

Well done Ascott!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Fan S, Front Office Manager at Ascott Midtown Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Reviewed 16 April 2018

good experience , beautiful room and good clean service. Continental breakfast OK and more much better than Citadines , at the same price , indeed more convenient.
I'll return sure. Staff is efficient the position is good.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Fan S, Front Office Manager at Ascott Midtown Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Location between Industrial area and old city. Shopping and restaurants available just one minutes' walk. Parking is in the garage and free. Gym is open 24 hours and spacious. Pay attention to get the room to the side of not directly facing the main street, otherwise it's a little bit noisy in the late night.

Room Tip: With separate tub and shower. Enough closets and safe. Bed is comfortable. Wifi is very slow.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Fan S, Front Office Manager at Ascott Midtown Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018