All reviews jinji lake modern hotel nice architecture check in was smooth steak restaurant easy access lunch buffet nice size great amenities ordered room service shopping and restaurants hotel experience hotel is excellent club level a great stay front office business hotel
Reviewed 26 August 2015

A new hotel that just welcomed its first anniversary. Very new hardware, mild scent of wood in the room, and very good service. Good location as well that the subway station is just walks away with roughly 20 minutes drive to Suzhou Industrial Park. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Peggy M, Director of Sales at Hyatt Regency Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2016

Dear Guest, greetings from Hyatt Regency Suzhou.Thank you for sharing feedback on your recent stay.We do our upmost to ensure our guests in residence have a memorable stay with us during their time in Suzhou.Thank you again for your review and we hope to have the privilege of welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 9 August 2015

.I would like to share this great experience with the perfect service at ShouZou Hyatt refency, First the place is near river with good view and also the river room view is get the sun to make the day open. Resturant and every is sweet and detail to help us when I get into there on first time. Very good about the service and stay well. Will back there and it's the first priority when I next time arrived ShouZou.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business

Dear Guest, greetings from Hyatt Regency Suzhou.
Thank you for your review of your recent stay and I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us. At Hyatt Regency Suzhou, we do pride ourselves on exceeding our guest’s expectations through exceptional service and a premium location; and I am sincerely pleased that we were able to achieve this goal during your stay.
We hope you had a pleasant onward journey post your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you both back to Hyatt Regency Suzhou in the near future.

Reviewed 12 July 2015

Excellent service by all at this Hotel - The UK Hotels need to come here and learn how to run a hotel the Chinese way !! Staff at this Hotel are kine, courteus, do anything for you and are very professional, make you want to come back every time - Chinese hospitality and service is the best in the World, the UK Hotels should look to the Hyatt Regency Suzhou to see how to run a Hotel properly - Brendan Mc Cartney - Birmingham

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business

Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

We visited Suzhou during Qing Ming Festival and stayed at HRS for 2 nights. The interior design is fantastic but some details in-room need to be polished. Excellent staff at front desk, restaurant and gym, very polite and nice. We love gym and indoor swimming pool a lot, after having local delicacies we have to burn some calories. Breakfast was great, must try local Su-mian(Suzhou noodles), love the environment. Ideally location connect to subway and you can visit Times Square or Jinji lake by walk within few minutes by foot. Perfect place for weekend staycation.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest, greetings from Hyatt Regency Suzhou.
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent stay experience. It is great to hear that you enjoyed the location of the hotel and received the level of service that we strive to achieve. We do pride ourselves on our prestigious location and exceeding our guest’s expectations through exceptional service and food and beverages offerings.
Thank you again for your glowing review and I do hope that we will have the opportunity again in the future to extend to you the true Hyatt service that we are renowned for.

Reviewed 3 July 2015

Stayed here 2 times in the past month for work. 1st time checked in late at night, and similar to my stay at the Le Meridien in Taipei was told by front desk agent that I had been upgraded to the same category of room I had originally booked. I think this is something that Taiwanese and Chinese hotel staff are trained to tell their american guests regardless of whether or not its true haha. Anyway, was also told that due to high occupancy I would need to change to another room with two double beds after my first night. At this point I absolutely lost it. As a recently downgraded Diamond status member I was now a Platinum (almost zero benefits at the hotel), this felt more like an insult than anything else. Rather than play out the trope of angry american guest I went to my room as I had an early start the next morning. I slept reasonably well, bed was comfortable. The in room bathroom was pretty spacious, the bath tub was pretty good for a late night soak after a long day. Breakfast the following morning was great, good spread, very tasty. I then received a call from the duty manager saying I could stay in my room and that I'd be given Regency Club access for my troubles. I thought this was a nice gesture. So good on them for being proactive. Second stay was uneventful, nice room, good view, lounge access. Didn't do much venturing out of the hotel as I often left by 8am and only got back around 10pm each night. The in room dining options are pretty good, had the shrimp dumplings and beef stir fry, very tasty. Lastly, had a massage at the hotel, and it was horrendous, $181 USD for 90 minutes of a deep tissue massage. Therapist focussed on my legs despite me pointing to my back and neck and telling her to stop and focus elsewhere, she would nod and say OK but continue working on my legs. It was also comical when I went to pay and asked the front agent where I could complain about the masseuse not following instruction, at which the front agent smiled and said, "Yes you enjoyed? Thank you, $181". I'm 99% sure most of the staff don't know functional english and are taught to repeat sentences when certain triggers are heard. Oh well, I know for next time, no more massages here haha.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business

Dear Guest, greetings from Hyatt Regency Suzhou.
Your comments regarding the service level of our staff are extremely valuable. Our goal is to provide our guests with warm, efficient and personalize service. We have gone through the incidents in detail with our respective departmental managers and they will work closely with the team to resolve such service deficiencies. I have noted my contact details below, and I would be delighted to hear back from you, as we are keen to ensure we have noted your feedback on your personal profile in our system to ensure we are able to tailor your future stays accordingly.
Thank you once again for your continued support of the Hyatt Regency Suzhou and we look forward to your return soon.