See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Softest bed since we arrived in China!! Big room, well appointed. Lifts tiny and slow. Congested foyer area. Limited parking but very good location near shops and food. Buffet breakfast great. Lovely city.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2017

where do I start? Room had tepid water for shower at best. Bed hard and uncomfortable and the breakfast in buffet is cold. The food not hot and basic. I ended up eating what I had taken with me instead of fighting with the chinese at the buffet for cold average food. The lift takes ages and nobody speaks English or even attempts to. I stayed as part of a tour and would not recommend this place to anyone. There are a few good eateries near it but nothing else going for the place. No signal for the internet here.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank samantha d
Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

Just stayed 1 night, room was clean, breakfast ok, doors and Chinese neighbors very loud. So take ear plugs with you . I've been lucky with the elevators so far. Shopping mall next door to supply yourself for the evening.

Not the worst hotel I experienced

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 June 2016

Like many other reviewers, I had similar complaints in regards to the conditions of the room and the overall experience of staying here. My family and I stayed only 1 night (thank goodness) at this hotel as part of a packaged tour of China. I was prepared ahead of time by reviews of the non-functional AC. Unfortunately, that didn't do much to mitigate the uncomfortableness of the mid-September heat in China. I really cannot fathom how a hotel operated so long without functioning AC (or heat, as it seems from some reviews). The bathroom was nice at least. The lobby is nothing to write home about, and the breakfast buffet was easily the worst we had during the tour. It wasn't terrible (there were some solid offerings), but compared to the other hotels during the tour, it was quite lacking. I would not recommend this hotel to other travelers until it's refurbished and under new management that cares about its guests.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Garland Q
Reviewed 31 March 2016

i've been there in bussiness trip for 8 days.. i stay with my friend in a double bed room..
but sometimes we just get 1 towel .. the elevator are the big problem especially in the morning.. i took 10-15 min to get down to lobby..

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business