Lowest prices for your stay
US$202
View deal
Free cancellation until 07/08/21
Hotels.com
US$202
View deal
Free cancellation until 06/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$202
TravelocityUS$202
CheapTicketsUS$202
1,853 results
All reviews toro loco spanish restaurant woo bar jinji lake wow suite wow experience w insider top floor center mall checking in fantastic stay view of the lake the general manager amazing hotel excellent experience convenient location f b
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 June 2021 via mobile

One of our favorite spots to spend the weekend outside Shanghai. The location is perfect, with a stunning lake’s view. the hotel is fantastic , every single detail has been taking care and the personnel is friendly. The brunch at its restaurant at the top floor is delicious. We’ll be back soon.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Ugur Lee Kanbur, General Manager at W Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2021

Hello AndGi,

What an amazing review! I am so thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay and W experience at our Toro Loco restaurant.
We look forward to welcoming you back, please do come visit again soon!

Reviewed 23 May 2021 via mobile

Stayed at W Suzhou for just one night but had been already attended with utmost warmth. I was impressed to see such prompt service that could be ranked in Top #10 in Mainland China. Among those extraordinary staff, there are some personnels worthing the most credits: Vicky, the loyalty manager, Angel and Rena from the Den. I would like to compliment the entire staff for being so professional and passionate including the concierge team. With smile on their faces, they have been really very impressive in their service. Would definitely visit W Suzhou again for their extraordinary service!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ugur Lee Kanbur, General Manager at W Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2021

Hello eecoee,

What an amazing review! I am so thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.
I’ll be sure to pass along your compliments to the team. We look forward to more amazing experiences together!

Reviewed 20 May 2021

When I booked the hotel for a special celebration for my girlfriend, the team has completely exceeded my expectations. Here, I would extend my sincere gratitude to Vicky and Becky, two executive lounge staff. They put a hand-written card in the room and picked a room with a nice view. The upgrade to the suit was great! Big thanks!

Date of stay: May 2021
Ugur Lee Kanbur, General Manager at W Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2021

Hello 545yangyangw,

What an amazing review! I am so thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.
I’ll be sure to pass along your compliments to the team. We look forward to welcoming you back, please do come visit again soon!

Reviewed 15 May 2021 via mobile

Our family visited Suzhou on a weekend and the lounge service at W hotel’s 29th floor was super amazing!!! Food is authentic and red wine is of great quality. Our waitress Amanda was friendly and catered our need; Chef Johnny provided us fresh and delicious salmon sushi - it was truly a pleasant experience!

Room tip: Happy hours from 530-730pm
Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Kanbur Ugur Lee, 总经理 at W Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2021

Hello Venture11607985549,
What an amazing review! Great to hear you had a wonderful experience with us at W Suzhou. I’ll be sure to pass along your kind compliments to the team. We are looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 10 May 2021

My husband and I had the most wonderful experience at the W Suzhou. We live and work in Suzhou, but due to current restrictions have been unable to travel, so we decided to book a staycation as a belated birthday treat. We did not regret this decision! Upon checking into the hotel, we were upgraded to the WOW suite and granted access to the lounge for afternoon tea/evening cocktails. The WOW suite is WOW... Literally!

The service was exemplary throughout our stay; the staff were attentive and made an extra effort to engage with us in English - by far the best service that we have received in any hotel we have stayed in China. Thank you very much to the hotel manager for making our stay so special.

Date of stay: April 2021
Ugur Lee Kanbur, General Manager at W Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2021

Hello 584clarew,

What an amazing review! Happy Birthday + I am so thrilled to hear you enjoyed your staycation with us.
I’ll be sure to pass along your compliments to the team. We look forward to more WOW experiences together !