All reviews spanish restaurant woo bar jinji lake serviced apartment center mall chef alex massive selection camp fire welcome amenity stylish hotel state of the art corner suite team working mood lighting world class hotel large indoor pool nicest hotel
Reviewed 18 July 2018

Great breakfast buffet. Executive lounge has a limited selection of food (relative to similar hotels in Asia) but the quality of the snacks and the drinks that are there are excellent.

Rooms are spacious and a number of them have a view of jinji lake.

Lobby bar can be very loud especially on the weekend

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank anutham
Ugur Lee K, 总经理 at W Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Hello anutham, Thank you for taking time to review us online. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your W experience, with our location, design and the Beverage & Snacks at The Den, Our Social Space. We also thank you for your comment on WOOBAR music, one of the W passion points. Look forward to welcoming you back soon. All the best, Ugur lee Kanbur General Manager

Reviewed 12 July 2018

I recently stayed 11 nights at the W and had a fantastic experience. The staff go above and beyond to help with anything a guest needs. From the perfect location, excellent restaurants (can't say enough good things about the delicious food, especially at Toro Loco), great room with a super comfortable bed, and the best bartenders in Suzhou you can't go wrong staying here!! Looking forward to a return visit!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa B
Ugur Lee K, 总经理 at W Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Hello Imbew, What a fantastic review! I am so thrilled to hear you enjoyed your W experience, with our location, facilities, food and service. When you’re happy, we’re happy. I will most certainly be relaying your compliments to my team - they will be excited to know that their efforts in delivering exceptional service have been recognized. We look forward to seeing you again. All the best! Ugur Lee Kanbur, General Manager

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

It was my first time staying in Suzhou and I’m so glad I picked the W Hotel! The service was impeccable right from check in. The room overlooked the lake and I was very impressed with the size of the room itself. Very comfortable!

I love going to the pool and checking out the gym and spa and the W was on point again! I loved their sauna AND steam room in the ladies change room! So relaxing and super modern and clean.

I highly recommend staying at the W and I’m actually going back this month for a weekend getaway! See you guys soon thanks !!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
Ugur Lee K, 总经理 at W Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Hello Whiskeyandawhiskey, What a fantastic review! I am so thrilled to hear you enjoyed your W experience, with our design, facilities and service. Indeed, we work hard to deliver our signature “Away Spa” services. Thank you for your loyalty to W Suzhou. We look forward to welcoming you back soon! All the best, Ugur lee Kanbur, General Manager

Reviewed 9 July 2018

My wife, daughter and I attended a Canada Day Dinner Party at the W on July 1st. We decided to book a room so we could both have a great time at the party.

We checked out the pool in the afternoon. My daughter and I had a great time. It was not crowded at all. May 10 people max in and around the pool. Maybe only 2-3 people in the pool. Very relaxing. The food at Dinner Party was out of this world, especially the seafood dishes. The room was spacious and clean. We had a breathtaking view of Suzhou Center from our room and took beautiful pictures. The breakfast buffet at The Kitchen Table offered a great selection.

We will definitely go back to the hotel to eat and to sleep.

Room Tip: Get a room with a view of Suzhou Center!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Ugur Lee K, 总经理 at W Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Hello liyasdaddy, Thank you for the time to share your outstanding feedback regarding your time at the W Suzhou. Your compliments were a pleasure to read, and we always enjoy hearing how our guests were thoroughly spoiled. We’ll be sure to pass on your kind compliments to my team. Thank you for your loyalty to W Suzhou. We look forward to seeing you again soon. All the best, Ugur Lee Kanbur, General Manager

Reviewed 2 July 2018

Pros:
- Very friendly staff
- New, so everything is clean and updated
- Breakfast has so many amazing options

Cons:
- Rooms smell like chemicals. If you have asthma or are sensitive to smells, it's probably best to just stay elsewhere. This is verified by checking many rooms myself as well as co-workers and other guests having the same issue.
- Rooms are moist (likely due to the humidity) which makes the pillows smell moldy.
- Main entrance pumped with a weird perfume. Very overpowering and unnecessary.
- Constant "club vibe" gets very tiring for every night of the week.
- Room service is not so great. Your order will likely be incorrect and cold.

Unfortunately I had to rate especially low due to the inability tolerate the room fumes and actually stay this last visit. I've stayed a few times with either myself or co-workers running into this issue, but it seems it is not getting fixed. This time was unable to find a non-chemical room, so switched hotels.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank _Nick_and_Michelle_2
Ugur Lee K, 总经理 at W Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Hello Nick_and_Michelle_2,
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel online and your feedback in regards to your experience; I appreciate your constructive comments. Rest assured that we are focused on enhancing construction fine tuning and services, as you mentioned we are a new hotel. Please accept my apologies for the challenges you encountered. Your feedback is important to us and as I mentioned during our follow up phone conversation - we are following up on further air quality tests and air cleaning/ refreshing all Blue air filtration system filters to ensure we have great air quality. We’ll be here whenever you’re ready to come back, please do let us know, we’ll ensure you have a Great Experience on your next visit.

All The Best