“Dried foods are famous in Wuhan”

The Stone's Hot Dry Noodles
Ranked #19 of 1,939 Restaurants in Wuhan
Cuisines: Street Food
Reviewed 19 February 2017

Dined there for brunch on 7 Aug 2016, I can tell that the dry noodles they offer are some of the most authentic I've ever had! Although I am not a fan of dry noodles, it still tasted a lot like Zha Jiang Mian or Ma Jiang mian!) Recommend everyone to give it a try, 20 rmb for one bowl, not too shabby.

Reviewed 19 March 2015

I liked it. Dry noodles, why not. It was a part of my one-year world adventure with my SO that made us stronger than EVER. We love each other so much. This place really made that feel alive. Am happy to have tired it, but I'm giving it three stars, coz I had a stomach ache for three days. It's coz I'm normally a vegetarian I think. I decided that I shouldn't limit myself on this trip, so I wanted to eat meat, but this was kinda early on...so...I think it got to me. It was very characteristic tho. Good stuff. ROCK ON!

Reviewed 25 September 2014

Yes has the famous dry noodles, that all Wuhan people like to eat. Yummy also the dumplings they are famous for in this area.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

My Wuhan friends have been going on about Wuhan noodles since I moved, but I'd yet to experience the magic. This place showed me why they're such fans. Really tasty, spicy noodles at a very good price. I loved it! A must try in Wuhan.

2  Thank JCWuhan
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Go the this restaurant to life THE chinese noodle experience..excellent food, many choice, nice staff and for cheaper price....

Been to The Stone's Hot Dry Noodles? Share your experiences!