Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Yuxiang Z

One of the best vacation experiences

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 15 Jan 2024
This hotel is definitely THE best Crowne Plaza hotel I ever stayed. It’s a pretty new hotel with several pools and a very beautiful garden. The room was also luxury and decorated with ocean elements. The staff here is very professional, friendly and considering.

My butler Nancy was impressive! She was super nice and accommodated all my requests during my stay. My IHG platinum elite membership was solidly recognized. I reserved a basic room which was upgraded to a super nice ocean view room. Nancy also did a wonderful job helping me prepare a set of rose for my wife and arrange a romantic room decoration. My wife was surprised and very happy about everything.
Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Geoffrey Ryan, 业主 at Crowne Plaza Sanya Haitang Bay Resort, an IHG hotel, responded to this review
Responded 13 Mar 2024
Dear guests, thank you for sharing your stay with us. Thank you very much for your support and recognition of our hotel! Everything we do is to bring the perfect holiday experience to every guest! Seeing your satisfaction and affirmation, we are encouraged, we will continue to maintain a high standard of service! Thank you again for choosing to stay in our hotel, we sincerely look forward to your coming again! General Manager: Geoffrey Ryan
InterContinental Sanya Haitang Bay Resort Day View
    $155
39.9 km from Crowne Plaza Sanya Haitang Bay Resort, an IHG hotel
View more hotels in Sanya
5,067 results
All reviews children's activities huge breakfast buffet great hotel swimming pools
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 April 2023

This is a great family hotel. There were lots of activities and food options for the little ones. Any time we needed assistance with anything Jason, Vince and the team went above and beyond to help! Jason even came to our room in person to assist with ordering room service as it was a little difficult as we couldn't read the Chinese options.

Room tip: This is definitely a family friendly hotel. If you are looking for a romantic getaway this is NOT the hotel for you at all.
Date of stay: April 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maps33578876137
Geoffrey Ryan, 总经理 at Crowne Plaza Sanya Haitang Bay Resort, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2023

Dear guest, Thank you for your feedback. It is my honor to give you and your family a pleasant stay experience. I am very happy to be your favorite. Thank you again for choosing our hotel, we sincerely look forward to your coming again! Hotel General Manager: Geoffrey Ryan

Reviewed 14 January 2023 via mobile

This is an extremely well run resort and is indeed a children’s paradise with extensive grounds, 5 swimming pools and an extensive children’s program that starts at 9:30 am and runs the whole day until story time which from memory runs until 19:30 pm. Mum and dad are well looked after as well starting with a huge breakfast buffet selection followed by food and drinks served all day. Rooms are well decorated and all have sea views with the beach about 100 meters from the resort. To be highly recommended if you have young children

Date of stay: January 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Geoffrey Ryan, 总经理 at Crowne Plaza Sanya Haitang Bay Resort, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2023

Reviewed 30 October 2022

Great hotel. Remarkable services. Very space rooms and nice food. I was surprised by the service and the amount of different children's activities. Totally enjoyed. I will definitely come back and stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Geoffrey Ryan, 总经理 at Crowne Plaza Sanya Haitang Bay Resort, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2022

Reviewed 18 November 2021 via mobile

I had already arranged the room in advance and confirmed the room type, but I was able to change the room one hour before I arrived, and I also popularized the membership terms. Is claiming that I have the final say, upgrade one level, strict implementation, then other managers before the arrangement is false? What a hypocrite, loyal is this how account managers serve their clients?
已经提前安排好的房间,也确认好的房间类型,居然能在到店的前一个小时改掉,还和我普及会员条款。更是自称我说了算,就升级一级,严格执行,那之前别的经理安排好的事情是虚假的?真虚伪的人,忠诚客户经理就是这样服务客户的?更可气的是,一摸一样预订模式会员等级也一样的朋友来预订,同一天的房间,居然连升三级到行政房?这个时候怎么没人和我普及会员条款?

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Geoffrey Ryan, 总经理 at Crowne Plaza Sanya Haitang Bay Resort, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2021

Dear guests, Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are really sorry that we did not give you a perfect stay experience. We have given feedback to relevant departments and followed up your suggestions. I hope you will see our improvement next time. Thank you again for choosing to stay in our hotel, we sincerely look forward to your coming again! General Manager: Geoffrey Ryan

Reviewed 10 August 2021 via mobile

Great Hotel, stayed here with Family for seven days.

Amazing Hotel for a family stay.

Great kids pool, good pools to the parents

Club lounge access to a must

Kids loved the train and the special kids restaurant.

Service was across the Hotel was outstanding.

For anyone in China that cannot travel outside of China and will with a young family., this is must stay Hotel.

Room tip: Book a Club room…as using the Club lounge to worth the money…
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Geoffrey Ryan, 总经理 at Crowne Plaza Sanya Haitang Bay Resort, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2021