Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
dimasikpilot
Sanya, China

Excited diner

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 6 Apr 2019via mobile
Food was excellent. Staff was professional and friendly. BBQ and seafood were fresh. A lot of food were ok for kids. Desserts were really nice. We also tried crocodile soup. which We had amazing time with my family.
Date of stay: April 2019
    $567
    $664
2.1 km from The Mangrove Sanya Haitang Bay
View more hotels in Sanya
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 April 2019 via mobile

It's my first time in Sanya, but I was really impressed by the service and luxurious room, will definitely come back again and recommend to my friends! The hotel is just next to the beach and the seawater was so clear with fine sands.

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed 11 March 2019

Checked in to a cosy room and enjoy a nice spa time, then went on to play some VR games before having dinner with a friend. Weekend stay in Mangrove is nothing but very nice ! It is defo one of the best hotels along the coast of Haitang Bay !

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 March 2019

I have to say the hotel have a great team with the tremendous service, first of all, i want to show thanks to the manage(sorry,i didnt remember her name,) , she was so friendly to me. My child got a fever when he went back from the swimming pool, i know maybe he got cold, and was worried how to fix this problem. then when i am at lobby, need to go to hospital, i asked her where the hospital nearby is, she asked for the cooker from hotel , give me a cup of ginger water and also give me the medicine. really thanks for her.

Room tip: high floor, can overview whole sea
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2019

last month, i went sanya for travelling with my parents , and it make me feel happy when i came to the Mangrove Hotel, cause i arrived at hotel at 11pm, for me ,its too late to get there and we got contact with the hotel first and book one room,and the servers help us bring luggage into my room; they gave me a nice room , when we wake up at morning , we can see blue and wide sea, so nice! and i prefer there have many recreation entertainment places that we can enjoy , like gym room, spa center , swimming pool..... finally, i recommend the mangrove hotel at Haitang bay ,sanya, Hainan

Room tip: getting more high room will see overview of the sea
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 January 2019 via mobile

Stayed at this incredible hotel once but immediately fell in love immediately! Sweet staff, huge and interesting territory of the hotel which includes parks , spa, gym, playing rooms, pools, restaurants and more! Look at the Seaview! was so blessed to stay there and will visit the hotel for sure!

Date of stay: January 2019