All reviews gulangyu island beautiful hotel laptop balcony ferry
Reviewed 19 January 2018

This was my second trip, a little disappointed with food and change of management. No one can speak English especially we arrived and want to get room service menu. Even the manager on duty can’t understand English. Sad to know about this hotel a big changes. Morning breakfast is more on Chinese food this days. Dinner ala cart menu was cold and not fresh. Very disappointed .

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2017

This is one of the nicer hotels I've stayed in while visiting China. The location is very convenient to the old town market as well as getting to and from the airport. The restaurant has a great breakfast menu and the pool is beautiful. The service has been outstanding. bathroom is huge and well appointed and I like the balcony very much although that chair on the balcony needs to cushioning. This is a really nice hotel at a very reasonable price.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 January 2017

The best part of the hotel is its location. It's at the doorstep of the Zhongshan Predestrianised Shopping Street. The room I stayed at also happened to have a decent harbour view. Front desk staff was also very friendly and approachable. All in all, a comfortable stay in this beautiful coastal city.

Room Tip: Try to get a room with a harbour view
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Sgkel81
Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

Room had a window covered so we wouldn't see stairs outside. I thought we would have harbor view but we were barely able to get 2 beds as we were on a wait list for 2 beds. I had thought breakfast came with room but for some reason they only include 1 breakfast and wanted to sell me another breakfast when I arrived. They told me they had sauna but only have gym. Hotel a big disappointment.

Hotel had good location but I wouldn't stay here again.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank 1traveladdictblog
Reviewed 20 November 2016

It was the first time we stayed at Lujiang Harborview Hotel. We requested for free shuttle service from the airport to the hotel. The ride was very comfortable. The hotel service was excellent (clean room, good food and warm staff). Hotel is located right next to shopping areas and eateries. Will definitely stay in the hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple