“Absolutely excellent”

Journey Cambodia
Ranked #17 of 932 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Journey Cambodia allows you to discover the best places to visit in Cambodia on a compact time frame. Explore the capital Phnom Penh including both the historic Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum & the infamous Killing Fields. See the real Cambodia by traveling from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap. Visit the iconic Angkor Wat and other famed Siem Reap temples, such as the jungle-enveloped Ta Prohm. Relax on a cruise on Tonle Sap lake, one of the world’s richest sources of freshwater fish in Cambodia.
Reviewed 3 May 2018

All reviews
"small group"
in 24 reviews
"mr bun"
in 15 reviews
"our tour guide"
in 31 reviews
"angkor wat sunrise tour"
in 8 reviews
"ta phrom"
in 8 reviews
"enjoyable tour"

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

We’re from Tokyo and Siem reap tour with Sokpee was the perfect detox from modern society stress. We had 2 days English tour of Angkor Wat and temples around the city. He arranged the tour very efficiently. He knows very well when the places are not crowded, so we don’t have to cue up the line and could take nice photos. He deeply know about the history and places. But what is more special about him is he loves us to smile and make us laugh. He is flexible for what you are interested and he even brought us to the place where we could taste the local insects. He also shared about his lifestyles and his beliefs that could give you an inpiration about life. When i will go back again to Cambodia, I will definitely want his to be my tour guide!

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Reviewed 2 May 2018

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I purchased my ticket 12 hours before the Angkor Wat sunrise tour. I was worried that I would not get picked up in the morning but turns out they sent me an email asking me to confirm my pick up spot. I didn't reply to them immediately and they sent me a follow up email. Amazing customer service!

I was lost in the Bayan temple and got separated from the group. Mr. Bun went an extra mile to find me.

They also provide the tour members with cold bottled water and cold towel every time we enter the van.
Mr. Bun is also very knowledgeable and smart!

I highly recommend this company.