Angkor Temple Guide Private Day Tours
Open today: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing Angkor Temple Tour

We were very please with the experience we had with Sothoun Ok and the Angkor Temple Tour Company... read more

Reviewed 6 December 2018
johnhA5628KQ
Park City, Utah
Wonderful tour Tes Chhaya (Chaya)

We have just spent the last 3 days with Chaya and are extremely impressed with his service. His... read more

Reviewed 8 August 2018

from US$53.00
from US$19.00
from US$59.00
More Info
All reviews chhaya tes soy dy cold water his knowledge two days great tour floating village sense of humour trip to siem reap ta prohm chaya mr photos english angkor sites cambodia
Reviewed 22 June 2013

I stayed three days in Siem Reap in May 2013. We used Chhaya's services for two of those three days and we managed see most of the key temples. He picked us at the airport took us to hotel we had booked. We took some time to freshen up and from then on it was pretty much non-stop albeit at a relaxed pace. So here are the best bits...1.) He is very relaxed, friendly and helpful without being intrusive or overbearing. 2.) English is good and has good understanding of the history and the places 3) Stories and explanations are just about right at an very even tone (I did overhear some of the other guides who were quite dramatic and I personally would not prefer that) 4.) Like others have mentioned here, he managed to avoid the crowds 5.) He knew the right spots to take pictures (I travel with my wife and we usually end up taking pictures of each other but never together - so we did manage to come back with some nice pictures)

I would definitely recommend Chhaya to my friends and family.

Date of experience: May 2013
1  Thank T_Bharath
Reviewed 19 June 2013

I booked a one day tour of the Angkor Wat temple complex on June 15th as part of a visit wtih my son. This was my second visit to Angkor. Chhaya worked with me to arrange an itinerary to cover several memorable temples (Ta Prohm, Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat and Banteay Srei) in a manner to avoid peak crowds. He was knowledgeable and very friendly. He suggested many good picture locations and took plenty of pictures of my son and me. He also was flexiible as we made adjustments and little side stops during the day. He suggested a good restaurant for lunch. At the end of the day, we stopped at Wat Thmey (memorial to those who were killed by the Khmer Rouge). Chhaya shared some of his personal experiences during that sad time in Cambodia's past. We started at 8:00 am and finished at 6:00 pm. We never felt rushed. We learned a lot about the ancient temples at Angkor and the recent past in Cambodia. Overall, we had an outstanding day full of great memories.

1  Thank Bob G
Chhaya T, Owner at Angkor Temple Guide Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2013

Dear guests, thank you so much for the reviews, I am glad to see that, I wish you every success and luck. Sincerely, Chhaya.

Reviewed 15 June 2013

We recently spent 2 weeks in Thailand/Cambodia and had arranged for tours at each stop and Chhaya was the best. We had almost 3 days in Seim Reap and booked a 2-day tour with Chhaya and it was fantastic. Chayya is just awesome. He speaks fluent English, is easy to talk to and understand and is just an all around jolly person. He knows all about the history, when to speak or let us soak up the views, where and when to go to avoid crowds, and even where to stand to take the best pictures (we have great family shots). He is easy going and willing to make unplanned stops – we picked up some palm sugar on the side of the road and he explained the process of making it, for extra we also saw Beng Melea, 1.5 hours away, and even more amazing than Ta Prohm. We’ll never forget our tour with him the rest of our lives.

Date of experience: June 2013
Chhaya T, Owner at Angkor Temple Guide Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2013

Dear valued guest, thank you so much for writing a review, your comments is really very helpful, I appreciated you hired my tour guide service, and enjoyed it. I wish I would work harder for all my guests, thanks.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

I booked a 3 day tour of Angkor Wat and the other temples in the area with Chhaya and it was a wonderful 3 days with him as he is so knowledgeable, caters for individual preferences and is so relaxing with his kind friendly attitude.
Not only did we go to the main temples near Siem Reap but we adventured further afield to hidden gems way off the beaten track.
If you want to experience a fulfilling trip to Cambodia and the temples I cannot recommend Chhaya highly enough. Thank you for such a memorable trip!!

Reviewed 31 May 2013

Our guide brought us everywhere we wanted to be, we came for the temples. And we got them. Stunning.

Date of experience: May 2013