3,544 results
All reviews personal driver damnak lounge borei angkor royal suite hour driver sunset suite landmark package fourth floor private driver free laundry all day breakfast evening cocktails mobile phone free mini bar tour guide special thanks laundry service
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights and couldn’t have been happier to have chosen this place. The staff have been wonderful, attentive and have delivered superior service quality. I would like to thank Andy, Visal, Sokhun and Monryah. They responded to my email requests promptly. Since it was my bday weekend, my wife reached out
to them ( without my knowledge:)) and they planned a lovely surprise for me. They also upgraded our room for free.

We booked all our tours through them. Certainly recommend booking a local guide for the temple tours. The location of hotel is convenient. It’s only 5 mins from pub street.

The spa is lovely and a must try. We did a few sessions.

Overall a wonderful place to stay and certainly the staff make this a place a home away from home.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GMan_SGP
Reviewed 14 October 2018

Stayed here for 3 nights whilst doing the temples in Siem Reap. The service here was first class - the staff met me on arrival at the hotel, showed me around, handled check-in and planned a detailed itinerary for me. Booked all my trips, restaurants etc. The service continued through my stay - including escorting me wherever I was going in the hotel! They really couldn't do enough! I was presented with a Cambodian scarf when I checked out which was a lovely touch. Thanks to Reena for her help!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 October 2018

I booked the property upon arrival at 9:30p. I was promptly picked up in Borei's first class van. Despite the extremely short notice, the staff knew my name and escorted me around the property. Borei is its own exclusive hotel inside the expansive Angkor hotel complex. The room and bathroom were immaculate. The staff was VERY attentive and accommodating - not an overstatement. You'll love them. The breakfast was delicious, and immense, with many made-to-order dishes - the most hardened traveler will be impressed. My wife loved the ginormous bathtub! If you wish to be pampered, you'll definitely enjoy your stay.

Room Tip: My room overlooked the pool. Very comfortable, with a significant amount of very nice wood (teak?).
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

We have just spent 6 nights on the Privilege Floor and had a fantastic holiday. The hotel is a lovely retreat and we were made to feel special by the helpful and professional team especially Meta, Monyrath and Sam. The Pool area is perfect for lazing with a cool drink and we look forward to returning at some point in the future.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

It’s our first time in Siem Reap, and the Privilege Floor at Borei Angkor exceeded all our expectations. From airport pickup, our personal concierge, to breakfast, everything is perfect. They even grant us a late check out to accommodate our flight schedule. Will definitely come back and will recommend to anyone looking for affordable luxury in the heart of Siem Reap.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family