All reviews premier suite courtyard suite bamboo massage fresh coconut juice traditional scarf cold towels wonderful services khmer dinner sticky rice pillow menu night market pub street airport transfer hidden paradise dance show room package local fruit
Reviewed 5 October 2018

Very enjoyable stay for 3 nights in mid Sept ...Golden temple boutique provided us with best service and excellence arrangement for our wonderful anniversary trip in Seam Reap. We were pleasantly surprise with the warm welcome from the front desk and the romantic room with rose petals writing on the bed, wine and fresh fruits that the hotel arranged for us.
We really appreciate all the staffs especially Saoruo and Seyha. they were cheerful and friendly., they did excellent job in accommodating guest.
The Spa was also one of the highlight, it is a wonderful experience, very professional massage that not to be missed.
Overall this place is excellent for romantic get away and also family trip as well!
Highly recommend to everyone to explore this hotel!

Stayed: September 2018
2  Thank sienee
Reviewed 1 October 2018

I was scared of choosing a hotel in a place with so many options...but definitely this hotel turned our experience in Siem Reap in a great memory. EVERYTHING WORKS SOOOOO EXTREMELY GOOD. From the airport pick-up til the airport drop-off... everything runs like clockwork. Nothing I could say would do justice to what this hotel and the kind staff offer. Go and experience it

Room Tip: I chose a luxury suite. Extremely big and comfortable
4  Thank JavierM_1980
Reviewed 1 October 2018

From the moment we were greeted at the airport to the moment we were dropped back, the staff at the Golden Temple were fantastic.

The hotel is in a perfect location, close enough to walk to markets and restaurants, but far enough away to escape into an oasis of comfort. The room was great, very spacious and comfortable bed - value for money.

I was travelling with a party of 6 and all of us were so impressed with the hotel and service. The staff at the front desk were always so happy to provide recommendations, organise trips and make sure we were having a fabulous time - we felt really spoilt!!

The additional perks provided were such a nice surprise, in addition to our free message (get the Khmer Massage if you do go, it was outstanding!), traditional Khmer dinner and snack pack for our day trip.

I will be recommending Golden Temple to all my friends and family who are travelling to Siem Reap, and will defiantly stay here again if I return to Siem Reap.

1  Thank Erin_LC40
Reviewed 28 September 2018

Pick up from the airport was perfect cold towels coconut drink
When we got to the hotel the staff were overwhelming and couldn’t do enough for us
The hotel was in a great location just a small walk to Pub Street but far enough away not to be affected by the noise the pool and lounge area was clean and first class the room was spotless the breakfast was plentiful and everything that you could ask for we celebrated our 40 year anniversary and the staff made sure we celebrated in style
Thank you for making it a memorable experience for us . Paul and Gillian

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank pgcraig2018
Reviewed 28 September 2018

From the time we were picked up from the airport in the Cadillac with our cold drinks, we knew this was going to be an experience rather than just a stay! The staff were all kind, caring and of course professional, thank you all. The cooking class was excellent & my massage luxurious. This hotel is also in a perfect location for your visit to Siem Reap.
If you want to feel special stay here, we did not want to leave. If I could give it a 6 rating I would.

2  Thank Fiona A