“A Fantastic Jewellers”

Passion Jewellers
Ranked #31 of 248 Shopping in Dubai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Passion Jewellers is a family owned business based at the most prestigious Gold and Diamond Park, Dubai. Passion specialise in Bespoke engagement diamond rings, wedding bands, Bridal necklace sets & any piece of jewellery you can think of,with our forte being bespoke high end in house designs. All our diamonds are hand picked to make sure every diamond maximum fire, brilliance and scintillation, all ready to be crafted on a custom design piece of jewellery to fit your requirement. At Passion Jewellers, our aim is to focus on each individual customer s needs, not only by giving them a personal service & aftercare, but also giving them the assurance that they will be receiving the highest product quality by creating a masterpiece & every piece comes with a certificate of guarantee Our aftercare is flawless, like our diamonds!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

After reading the reviews on Trip Advisor and doing a bit of research we visited Passion Jewellers to buy a diamond engagement ring and wedding Band. I cannot tell you how excited we were on entering the shop and seeing all the sparkly diamonds and rings. We were served by Hemant who was so helpful knowledgeable and very professional. I think it must have been literally 10 minutes before I spotted the exact diamond and ring I wanted. The price we paid for having these 2 rings set in platinum was amazing. The rings were delivered to our hotel the next morning. Absolutely beautiful. I have just had a valuation and they were valued more than double the price I paid. Sooooo happy. I would highly recommend this Jewellers. I will definitely be paying another visit.

1  Thank Kath W
"purchase"
in 4 reviews
"brand"

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

We’ve just returned from Dubai after a fantastic trip and I would like to thank Hemant & his team from Passion Jewellers for their knowledge & expertise in helping us choose the perfect diamond engagement ring for us.

The whole experience was exceptional.... choosing an engagement ring seemed like such a daunting task & Hemant talked us through the process and helped us find the prefect diamond. The ring was then hand made onsite by all the skilled craftsmen in his workshop.

Overall a 100% faultless experience and our trip was was made even more so special by visiting Passion Jewelers and meeting with Hemant a true gentleman and expert in diamond selling.

2  Thank Guide765282
Reviewed 24 February 2018

After reading many reviews I chose to visit Passion & Cara to have a ring made.
Firstly I looked in the window of Cara but the shop was very busy so decided to visit Passion-so glad I did.we were welcomed warmly and given water immediately and also offered coffee.
I had a picture of the ring I wanted made but I wanted bigger diamonds in the design.
The staff kindly explained that if I went for bigger diamonds then the design would be lost and would not work.
They showed me a tray of rings with corresponding diamond sizes and this was when I understood that they were correct. For that I am most grateful because on one of the trays I saw a ring I fell in love with.
I had set myself a budget and knew the 4C so I was not going in blind.
The ring I had fallen for was 3 times my budget - no chance I thought.
I told them with wry smile that it was beyond my budget. At this moment I told them. What my budget was and after a bit of haggling and standing my ground on not exceeding my budget - very hard as I loved the ring they said I could have it bang on my budget. I was delighted.
We were then taken to the workshop around the back of the shop and the ring was checked.
I also had the jewellery that I was wearing cleaned.... At no cost.
I was also given a pot of jewellery cleaning solution.
Whilst they completed the certificate etc the owner arrived, extremely pleasant man so we chatted amiably and I expressed my gratitude and thanks to him and his staff.
They were so knowledgeable, patient, gave me good advice, there was not a moment of the whole experience that I did not enjoy
And to leave with a fabulous ring was brilliant.
Thank you so much to all at Passion.

5  Thank HOLLIDAYNOWMRSB
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

This is an excellent shop and I would thoroughly recommend them. They had an excellent approach in assisting me and always provided great advice. Vinoth in particular was helping me and was never pushy with a sale which I highly value with such a purchase. Instead he allowed one to come to their own decision, providing suggestions where needed. One very polite touch was the greeting with ‘sir’ as well as the constant flow of coffees! Their prices were competitive and I feel their company name is fitting. I’m not usually one to write a review but was happy with the approach they took and felt it was necessary.

Jack (UK)