Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from US$162.00
from US$95.00
from US$81.60
1,314 results
All reviews hour tour the burj al arab fly boarding amazing experience these guys own pace took pictures great communication great fun pictures taken some great photos fun experience a lot of fun half an hour yanis instructor whatsapp
Reviewed yesterday

A very nice afternoon spent Flyboarding! Price was very reasonable and they made us do it for more than 30 mins for no extra charge!

Very sweet and courteous staff with a special mention to Peter, Samba and Yanis. Would highly recommend for all. Cheers guys!

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

I decided to book a jet ski for an hour so that I could get a different view of Dubai.

The booking process was quite simple with a small deposit paid initially and the balance paid when we arrived. Peter sent a WhatsApp message the night with directions and his contact details in case I had any difficulty in find the pier.

When we arrived we were greeted by Peter who was a really chatty and nice guy. After a short safety briefing we set off and got photos taken in front of the Burj Al Arab and the marina. There was no charge for the photos which tells you that these guys what you to enjoy the experience.

We absolutely loved the experience and will book with these guys again if we are back in Dubai. Don’t waste your time booking with anyone else. These guys are the best.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Unbelievable, outstanding, wonderfull!!!! It has been amazing to visit beautiful places with a nice jetski.
I had tears in my eyes, not only because of the saltwater. You can't visit Dubai without doing this! Do it!!!!!!!!! Thank you Nemowatersports, thank you Peter. Thank you Leandro, you're the best Jetski guide I'be ever had. You let me drive (fly) as fast as I wanted. When I passed the Burj Al Arab with nearly 100 km/h, I thought, I was in a dream. Words can't discribe how I felt in this situation. It was definetly the best thing, I did in dubai. Maybe, I I have time, I'll come back next year. Leandro, thanks a lot, that you habe made sich fantastic videos an pictures from my ride. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I booked Nemo water sports for 30 minute jet ski tour and my whole experience was amazing. Peter wrote to me weeks before my tour to remind me of the location and what I needed to bring. He responded very quickly to my return emails by far the best response rate from any tour service I have ever used. As soon as I got to the Nemo tour Peter welcomes me and staff was very professional/inviting. Lee from South Africa was our tour guide. He was excellent and took great photos. Peter and the staff at Nemo are all amazing. Highly recommend to use them. Thank you again Nemo staff!

1  Thank ryanburke14
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

It was the best water fun in dubai ! Jet ski tour with great pictures at burj al arab ! Flyboard is high experience, maximum of adrenaline but much safety! Everyone need to try !

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We booked a 1h Jet Ski trip with NEMO and the experience was fantastic!
The reservation was very easy to do and they helped us in every moment.
If we come back again to Dubai, we will book again another trip with them.
100% recommended!!