Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing spa

What an amazing experience! The spa was super clean & well organized. All the staff were super... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
lizettenonik
via mobile
Excellent

Today I had massage it was very relaxing and professional. Massager Lalu M was very professional. I... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
367assada
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Dubai
from US$76.00
from US$76.29
from US$38.00
from US$145.00
More Info
All reviews signature massage amazing massage balinese massage sheraton grand hotel relaxation area deep tissue spa attendant steam and sauna highly recommend this spa amazing experience special thanks lalu therapist facial session skills sheikh
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 June 2021 via mobile

I enjoyed the experience, well done NATTAYA the therapist, Russell helped me to get space to have a massage in the same day she was very polite and friendly,
Lalu sweet and welcoming when I arrived, very clean, the relaxing room has panoramic view, amazing tea selection. It was last minute booking and I've had good experience.

Date of experience: June 2021
Sheraton Grand D, Manager at Soul Wellness & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2021

Dear Exploration784490,

Thank you for choosing our spa for your relaxation experience. We are truly delighted to know that you had a wonderful experience. Please do not hesitate to let us know if we can assist you with the next booking to have another relaxing and enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 22 May 2021 via mobile

The spa was on the 52nd floor of the hotel. The locker room, treatment rooms, relaxation area, sauna and jacuzzi areas were all clean, well maintained and appropriately lit. The service was excellent. I took a 50minute Balinese massage and would highly recommend it. Will be back for more.

Date of experience: May 2021
Sheraton Grand D, Manager at Soul Wellness & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2021

Dear Q2194EUgracet,

Thank you for sharing your relaxation experience and for recommending Soul Wellness & Spa on TripAdvisor. We are proud to hear your complimenting feedback and we can't wait to share it with our team members. Thank you once again and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

I have stayed at the Sheraton Grand a number of times, however this was my first time using the spa services. My initial massage was a bit pricey but then they were offering a great special price for Mother’s Day.

After my first massage I would have been happy to pay any price to attend again with Nattaya. She is absolutely incredible, so polite and warm with the absolute softest hands I have ever experienced providing a massage.

In total I booked three massages with Nattaya and would have booked more if I had more time. She listened and remembered (after the first visit) what I liked and didn’t like and knew exactly how much pressure to apply. She was also very accommodating to focus the massage time on the areas I wanted extra time on.

I would highly recommend this spa and especially asking for Nattaya!

Date of experience: March 2021
Sheraton Grand D, Manager at Soul Wellness & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2021

Dear Richelle11,

Thank you for taking the time to review and we are delighted that you had a wonderful experience. Nattaya was extremely happy to know that you appreciate her service and our team is looking forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 3 April 2021

This was an AMAZING experience. Nataya gave me the best balinese treatment ever! She’s so sweet and very attentive. The whole team provided a great customer service, from the booking, the reception and the message. I will definitely be back. Everywhere was clean and sanitized thanks to Archana. Overall a great experience!

Date of experience: April 2021
1  Thank mamiecham

Dear mamfatouc,

We are delighted to know that your experience was amazing and we wanted to thank you for sharing it with the TripAdvisor community. Once again, thank you and we can't wait to welcome you soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

Lima gives the best massage with an excellent customer, I would recommend this spa for everyone to try. Arshana did her sanitizing with a very high standard thanks to her for the job well done. I would conclude by recommending Lima again and again

Date of experience: April 2021

Dear elimanea,

It is our delight to know that had a wonderful experience and thank you for sharing your gratitude with our team's services especially Lima and Arshana. It was our pleasure to share your appreciation with them and with the team. We hope to welcome you soon.