10 people are viewing this hotel
US$441
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$441
Agoda.com
US$308
Hotels.comUS$441
Trip.comUS$440
TravelocityUS$441
1,991 results
All reviews cafe nikki west restaurant special thanks amazing resort see you soon amazing experience amazing service private pool sea view f b big thanks valentin leni villa ashraf mahdi julius
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 June 2021 via mobile

I decided to share my feedback about Nikki beach resort and the pool and beach guys after several visits they are amazing staff and always taking care of us , we always here on the weekends and vibes is very beautiful ambience and service always top , I’d like to thanks ashraf and his team for taking care of us and everything

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nikki Beach, Marketing at Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2021

Dear ec639,

Thank you for the excellent rating and feedback!

Additionally, it makes me so proud to learn that you were well looked after. I will make sure to pass your very kind words to Ashraf and team, as there is no better motivation than the efforts recognized by our guests.

Wish to see you soon and until then...Keep Celebrating Life!

Reviewed 12 June 2021 via mobile

Hellooo I’m abdullah from ksa I join to Nikki beach few days ago I use too set in the pool and beach waaaaaas really great experience with mehdi and Kingsley and alistair achraf Clinton I really enjoyed my time with the guys service was wonderful , thank youu , I’m coming soon

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear OnAir68395319112,

The team and I could not be more happy to have guests leaving such a great feedback after visiting us.

Thank you for highlighting the exceptional service of our talents, in particular, Mehdi, Kingsley, Alistair, Ashraf and Clinton. They are all superstars from our Food and Beverage Team and will no doubt be happy with your mention.

We wish to see you soon and until then...Keep Celebrating Life!

Wonderful &Magical Stay.
I recommand this hôtel à 100%. Thanks to all the Nikki beach team: thanks to both Mehdi (pool &service) thanks to the cleaning team: Crystar &Senthis(thanks for your professionalism and help all day. Thanks for your smiles)
Big thanks too Victor the concierge he helped me à lot with my phone and VPN issues. Thanks to Moreen at breakfast you are so sweet.
A BIG thanks to Lia Who O had the chance to meet twice and she always take time to know if I need something. She is so welcoming❤
The hôtel is located at: 30min from JBR, 15min to Dubai mall, and 30min to the Palm. But not à problem taxis and Careem app is working very well.
The beach is Wonderful : white sand and turquoise water.

COVID policies are so so well respected. All the staff are wearing masks even at 45°! We have masks everyday in our room,and hand sanitizers are everywhere.
The hôtel is completely différent than the Beach Club Nikki beach: the hôtel is calm and quiet ( that s what we came for) the beach club is at 400m. So no clubbers or noise at the hotel: this is 2 différents place and World!!
The deposit is not mandatory ( A BIG thanks for that) you can pay directly your needs or food by cash.

We spent 12days there with my mom and we loved every single minute!
I will come back for sure in this hotel. Its like paradise on earth with à breathinking view

Room tip: Nothing. Everything is perfect
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Moon_saw
Nikki Beach, Marketing at Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2021

Dear Moon_saw,

I am grateful to read such warm comments referring to your wonderful 12 days stay at Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Dubai. Location, product and service seems to have all exceeded your expectations.

Furthermore thank you for highlighting the talents that made your trip even more special. I will make sure Mehdi, Crystar, Senthis, Victor, Moreen and Lia receive your great compliments, as it will no doubt make their day!

We cannot wait to welcome you back for another fabulous experience!

Reviewed 10 June 2021 via mobile

Nikki beach is one of the most delightful amusing and entertaining places i’ve been to, it’s such a beautiful luxurious concept combined with the perfect location and the stunning view of the arabian gulf.
I met one of their best professionals Jeloul and mouad it was a pleasure meeting them you guys are the best wish the best in your careers.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear smail1234,

Thank you for the excellent rating and feedback on your experience at Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Dubai!

It is with great pleasure that I will share your mentions of our superstars Mouad and Jeloul, who work hard every day to deliver an outstanding service. It will no doubt brighten their day!

Wish to see you soon and until then...Keep Celebrating Life!

Reviewed 10 June 2021 via mobile

Amazing atmosphere and service. Highly recommend.
Kingsley was very attentive and made sure we had a great expectations. I’ll make sure i come here again. It’s suitable for friends, couples etc.
The beach was very clean so was the pool area.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear raoum,

Thank you for this excellent rating and amazing and mind blowing review!

I am thrilled to know that all aspects of your visit were spectacular. Furthermore, thank you for recognizing the warmth and hospitality of our outstanding colleagues. I will personally extend your kind words to Kingsley, as such feedback inspires us all to continue delivering great service with passion and dedication.

We cannot wait to welcome you back on another occasion.