Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Freedive in Oman

It’s my first time in Oman and camping such an amazing experience. Having good dive and meet new... read more

Reviewed 26 November 2018
SakuramojiJ
via mobile
Aewsome training and dive trips

AMro and the Freediving Club has been great experience for me in Dubai and was not expecting such a... read more

Reviewed 26 November 2018
U9308DDanthonyb
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Dubai
from US$33.75
from US$175.00
from US$67.40
More Info
All reviews free diving great instructor amazing experience learning experience amro musandam techniques safety dive knowledge certification depth uae opportunities technical skills company
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Amazing half day in the sea with Amro - great instructor and fantastic on-board facilities. Looking forward to starting AIDA 3 and spending more time in the water

Date of experience: July 2017
FreedivingClub, Manager at The Freediving Club, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Dear Shazad,

Thank you for choosing The Freediving Club and sharing your freediving experience on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased that you had an outstanding time & experience with us.
And we are looking forwards for you to join us with freediving training & freediving trip in Dubai and enjoy The Freediving Club experience in the ocean.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Excellent learning experience for free-diving course (safety, history, technique and tips), i recommended for every one who like to start free diving or spearfishing.

Date of experience: July 2017
FreedivingClub, Instructor at The Freediving Club, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2017

Thank you for choosing The Freediving Club and sharing your stay experience on Trip Advisor.

It was pleasure to have you with us. we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed learning Freediving in Dubai and looking forward to join us in future tirps to Freedive togather.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

What I expected was to get some techniques to hold your breath and that you need to be physically fit.
Partly true!
AND you have to be mentally present, look inside yourself and deal with whatever comes up. Amro makes you mentally fit and confident to deal with your body in way you never experienced before.
Awesome...

Date of experience: June 2017
FreedivingClub, Manager at The Freediving Club, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Dear Frank,

I am pleased that you had an outstanding time & experience with us.

It is also great to hear that you enjoyed freediving training & freediving trip in Dubai and enjoy The Freediving Club experience in the ocean.

We are looking forward again to train more together as we can see that the water element is your element and we are looking forward to see your accomplishments in the sport.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

I passed the AIDA 1 yesterday with Abro and I absolutely loved it !

I decided to take the course because I am not confident in water and I wanted to challenge myself.

Abro helped me relax and made the whole experience really fun, and now I'm thinking of taking other courses, possibly not in a swimming pool.

Thank you so much Abro and maybe see you soon !

Date of experience: June 2017
FreedivingClub, Instructor at The Freediving Club, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Dear Laetitia,

I am pleased that you had an outstanding time & experience with us. And we are very proud of you facing mentally your fear of being in the water and challenge yourself by discovering yourself and your body.

Amro

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

I would highly recommend the freediving club for anyone who is interested in learning to freedive, improve their freediving skills or take their underwater skills to the next level. Amro's experience and wealth of knowledge is fantastic and he gets the information across really well.

Dear Werner,