14 people are viewing this hotel
US$366
Free cancellation until 21/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$366
Hotels.comUS$366
PricelineUS$366
TravelocityUS$366
1,703 results
All reviews la vita vanitas restaurant persian restaurant grand suite creek view beautiful hotel special thanks main pool the executive lounge duty manager amazing experience amazing service kids club special mention close to the airport giardino everton
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2021

Wifi is slow
fruits need to be better quality at a versace hotel
check in needs to be faster
rooms are smaller for the price
in room dining should use proper trays to bring stuff to room, they were carrying juices and water bottles in their hands to our rooms.
get a versace branded water bottle, its the easiest thing to do in dubai
not much to do
restaurants can do better food especially the Vanitas
mondays are difficult to get space in spa for hotel guests
no meds available at and neither proper guidance

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Palazzo Versace Dubai, Other at Palazzo Versace Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2021

Dear kabirdhingra,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

We are most concerned to read about the inconveniences you faced during your stay with us. Please accept our sincere apologies; rest assured that your feedback has been taken very seriously and shared with the respective Department Heads for immediate corrective measures.

We do hope that you will provide us with another opportunity to restore your confidence in Palazzo Versace Dubai, by visiting us again.

Reviewed 2 April 2021

Pramod and Everton were amazing! They were very professional. Me and my friends had amazing time at Versace hotel in Dubai because Of these guys. I highly recommend it if you want to have an amazing time in Dubai.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Palazzo Versace Dubai, Other at Palazzo Versace Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2021

Dear nahadr,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your appreciation with us following your visit at Capri Pool. We are delighted that you had such an amazing time. Your kind words regarding Pramod and Everton will be shared with them personally.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2021 via mobile

Very bad experience for us, staff were not welcoming, food was not as expected. Room was extremely hot, I guess the AC was not working. It was extremely difficult for us to change the dates of the trip when we wanted to.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank JasemAlN
Palazzo Versace Dubai, Other at Palazzo Versace Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2021

Dear jalnowais,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback here on TripAdvisor.

While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve.
We would appreciate if you can contact us directly on feedback@palazzoversace.ae as we would like to understand your feedback better.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 29 March 2021 via mobile

I was Very Happy with my stay. Really what a Luxury Hotel in everything!!! What a nice Lobby design! I was Coming for 6 Nights , And i stayed 12 Nights Because I was very happy ! Nice Room , Nice view ! Best Location , close to the Airport ! All staff was friendly ! Thanks for Mr. Awad in the reservation department who helped me make reservation ! Thanks For Raluca the guest relations, was so nice and presentable in the Lobby with her smile and her welcome everyday ! Thanks For Amr in Fo Department , he gave me a nice room and was so nice and he asks everyday how everything is ! Thanks For the beautiful Smiley Girl Kaoutar was so nice and helpful ! Thanks for Molly For the fast Check Out ! Thanks For The concierge Department , the chief Concierge Mr. Allwyn D Cunha , And Jude , was helped me in many things and for the reservation Of the PCR in My room ! Thanks For John In room service department , several times he brought for me the breakfast to the room ! Thanks For The bell Mans , Mr. Imbran and Mr. Mahmoud Folla and Mr. Alex , was helped me in many things and in my luggages ! Thanks For the housekeeping Team , They were cleaning my room very well ! Finally Thanks for the Duty Manager Mr. Hisham Bader, was really so nice!
I surely Will come back to Your Hotel !
Thank You Palazzo Versace Hotel for Your Good Hospitality !!! I give You not 5 stars , But 6 stars and more ! ❤️❤️ See You soon !

Best Regards ,
Souheir Assaad
was in room 805 , after 515 !

Trip type: Travelled solo
Palazzo Versace Dubai, Other at Palazzo Versace Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2021

Dear Souheir,

Thank you for taking the time to share such a positive and detailed review about your last visit at Palazzo Versace Dubai. We read your comments with utmost pleasure and we are delighted to note that you appreciates so many aspects of your stay. In particular, we happy that the service provided by the team was such a delight and created a truly memorable experience. Your kind words about Awad, Raluca, Amr, Kaoutar, Molly, Allwyn, Jude, John, Imbran, Mahmoud, Alex and Hisham will be shared with them. They will be happy to know that their efforts are so well appreciated.

We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 27 March 2021 via mobile

Kouthar the receptionist is so friendly professional and she was so nice with us
We loved everything about the hotel
Rooms food pool everything is amazing and versace is everywhere u will have a luxurious time here unforgettable

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear yousras969,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Palazzo Versace Dubai here on TripAdvisor.
We were delighted that overall you had a positive experience and that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay. We are also please to know that Kaoutar assisted you so well. She is indeed a star.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.