2,242 results
All reviews thyme restaurant welcome pack bedroom apartment public beach maids room jebel ali resort these apartments great apartments jbr walk dubai marina building work excellent location fully equipped kitchen sister hotel small supermarket washing machine restaurants and shops
Reviewed 10 September 2018

Will come back I feel overall it was a pleasant experience, however service industry is all about anticipating guest requirements than just being stereotype. Overall staff did a decent job, my vacation objective at JA was met

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Had a great time.. Great staff, excellent service except for the Manager at the reception who was very rude and lacked empathy for an issue I had. Julia at the reception, Hussein and Hassan at the resturant were excellent! Very customer oriented and attentive to what we needed to be comfortable as a family

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Yasser M, Cluster General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear Chioma A,

There is nothing that warms our heart more than a guest who truly appreciates all our efforts. I am so pleased to learn that you had such a great time with us, as well as you appreciated the helpfulness of my associates. My team, most especially Julia, Hussein and Hassan, sends their thanks to you for your wonderful compliments to their usual heartfelt hospitality.

On the other hand I was really surprised to have learnt of your comments about some of my managers as we are typically known for our friendly service. Nevertheless, please accept my deepest apology if you felt let down by the manner the situation was handled.

Chioma A, Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

A huge thank you to everyone at the Oasis Beach Tower once again. Had a wonderful stay as always and you guys make us feel so welcome time and time again.
Need to mention a few names as they were always in hand whenever we needed anything.
Reception staff, Soleh, Kamal, Stephen, Priyanka, Julie and the rest!
Pool Staff, Kashi, Minton.
Concierge, Imran, Noshad, Alvin, Dil and everyone else were brilliant from the moment we arrived till we left.
Apologies if I missed anyone out as still jet lagged

This property is well located and very family friendly.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Yasser M, Cluster General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear y8usf,

Thank you for sharing with us your feedback here on TripAdvisor.

Repeat visits are always the best compliments and so we are honored to have hosted your recent stay again at JA Oasis Beach Tower. It is our pleasure to know that we have delivered another truly relaxing and remarkable holiday experience for you. The whole team sends their thanks to you too for your commendations to their efforts.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcome you and your family back to JA Oasis Beach Tower soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

My family and I enjoyed staying here. The staff is very kind and helpful. They even went out of their way every morning and prepared a dish for my father (as per his request) that wasn't a part of their breakfast buffet. Mani, who was part of housekeeping, always did an excellent job. The apartments are spacious and clean, with a fully equipped kitchen (even salt, pepper, milk, water, and cereal). I even tried their laundry service and I have no complaints. Areas of improvement would be better pillows and to upgrade the gym. Overall, we loved staying here and would definitely come back again.

Dear Noor Q,

Thank you very much for your wonderful and encouraging feedback. I am so pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your endorsement of our clean and spacious accommodation, laundry service and heartfelt hospitality is very much appreciated. The whole team sends their thanks to you too for your commendations to their efforts at delivering a truly remarkable and relaxing holiday stay with us.

To allow us to continually improve we appreciate all feedback, and as such I can assure you that the management team and I are now looking into the areas of improvements which you have highlighted.

Thank you again for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor and we definitely look forward to your return visit.

Best regards,

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Fantastic Apartments
All Staff really friendly and helpful especially a BIG thank you to Jagadeesh the concierge he was brilliant with everything he done for us.

Kids loved it will defo go back very relaxing holiday