Lowest prices for your stay
US$218
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$218
FindHotel
US$207
Waldorf AstoriaUS$218
Hotels.comUS$218
TravelocityUS$218
9,110 results
All reviews personal concierge mezzerie restaurant social by heinz beck vietnamese restaurant peacock alley towel art adult pool palm jumeirah family pool towel animals lounge access beautiful hotel half board special thanks pool staff special mention pool bar
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

Just finished my mom to be massage and feeling super relaxed and calm. It was an amazing experience starting from the guided meditation, followed by wonderful back exfoliation and a very pleasant massage. The only thing which was not good, is time! One hour passes so quickly when you enjoy Really recommend it!
Also I'd like to express a separate gratitude for the excellent service, hospitality and a personal touch by Carolina, Spa Manager.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah, General Manager at Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2021

We are truly heartened to receive your generous review of Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah. Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed it, we are especially pleased that you felt well-looked after. We look forward to having you with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 June 2021

Great staff and irfan pramod reithiesh and borzo were very diligent in taking care of us despite the high temperatures. We always had cold water and warm food and every need met . Would recommend for any family

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 10 June 2021 via mobile

It was really good and relaxing vacation at the waldorf astoria

And special thanks to mexzerie team: Riyas -Vadeesha-

Avavinda-Govi .and i hope to see you again in my next

visit to this hotel thanks all

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah, General Manager at Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2021

Thank you so much for your excellent review. We will share your comments with the team who will be delighted to read your kind words. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 June 2021

I booked the Waldorf since the reviews were so high and the Beverly Hills location is amazing. I was very disappointed in the quality of my stay. This is not a 5 star place.

Room: My sea view suite was spacious with a gorgeous bathroom and large balcony but the fluorescent lighting was awful. I also had a black hair in my bathrobe and the coffee table had sticky stains on it as well as some of the dining furniture. The bed wasn’t particularly comfortable and there is no Netflix so you have to watch cable tv. Also, the patio furniture was run down and the outside table had an actual hole coming through!

Pool: the pool design is very outdated and the lounger cushions are weathered and need replacement. The staff is nice and attentive but I wasn’t overly impressed beyond nice landscaping.

Service: the check in host wasn’t that friendly. Room service was fine but they didn’t take any of my plates out of the warmer and just left them there despite me giving a 20% tip.

Restaurants: I couldn’t go to any restaurants as they have a policy you must be vaccinated to dine. None of them looked busy, and the hotel bar had very old furniture.

Spa: the spa is nice but the jacuzzi had debris floating around! Gross. Also, there was no ice fountain or mineral pool as they advertised online. My rose quartz massage was decent but I wouldn’t do it again.

Overall not awful but there are so many high end options in Dubai with better furnishings and cleanliness, I won’t stay again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to provide detailed feedback on your stay. We are sorry to read about your experience as our guests' comfort and satisfaction has always been our number one priority. Your comments have been shared with each respective department to help ensure we continually improve and not only meet, but exceed our guests' expectations. We do hope you will give us another chance to provide the outstanding service for which we are known.

Reviewed 9 June 2021 via mobile

Wonderful pool day out despite the heat in Dubai at the moment ❤️
The staff we so attentive and couldn’t so enough Borzo got us great beds and free water and changed our towels
Irfan kept us fed and topped up on drinks ... nothing was too much ! Wonderful friendly staff
Food was great ... kids will love the free ice lollys the lemon one tastes like a mojito ❤️
We came with privilee and it’s on our favorite hotels to come too ❤️

Trip type: Travelled with friends