5 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$158
Agoda.comUS$166
TravelocityUS$158
5,809 results
All reviews burj khalifa les cuisines opera suite club millesime metro station dubai downtown special thanks pool bar excellent hotel pool staff special mention amazing service spacious rooms wilson mr mall laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 June 2021

Amazing day by the pool with my friends, our waiter Kim was very generous and accommodating 10/10 service!
I would definitely come back again! Such a lovely experience.
Thankyou Kim! I had a great day.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Sofitel Dubai Downtown, General Manager at Sofitel Dubai Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2021

Dear 21niamhp,

Thank you for visiting Mosaic Pool at Sofitel Dubai Downtown. I am very pleased to know that you had a fabulous time by the pol and you found our customer service exceptional all throughout you stay with us.

We very much look forward to having you back at Sofitel Dubai Downtown and thank you for highly recommending us.

Reviewed 12 June 2021

Had a fantastic day at the Spa with my lovely step daughter and my very good friend Jo. Had a massage in the spa and sat by the hotel pool. Awesome food and drink!! Great location and Kim was the greatest waiter yet!! Thank you Kim for looking after us all afternoon.

Dear W4835RLamandap,

Thank you for taking time to share your wonderful experience regarding your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to know that you had a great time with us and that you were highly pleased with the excellent service provided by our team especially Kim in Mosaic Pool. It would be our privilege to welcome you back in the near future, giving us another opportunity to make sure that you have another memorable stay.

Reviewed 11 June 2021

second time in this hotel and not disappointed !!! perfect, big plus for the
breakfast which is excellent and special mention 6 stars for Wilsen (shuttle driver) for his excellent service !!!! Thanks !

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear leylahouamria,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are delighted to read your fantastic review through TripAdvisor.

We are extremely pleased to know that you have enjoyed our lovely breakfast spread and the warm hospitality service of Wilson in Concierge. He will be definitely happy to know that his efforts were well-appreciated.

We are looking forward for your return in the near future.

Reviewed 10 June 2021

I went to Mosaic Pool bar after work and really enjoyed the relaxation from the view, music and the drink! what a great recharge. Kindly pass on my compliment to Kim, the bartender, his service is exceptional, also Mr. Kareem the lifeguard, who put all his attention to details at his job. Highly recommend!

Date of stay: June 2021
Sofitel Dubai Downtown, General Manager at Sofitel Dubai Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2021

Dear AW_BKK,

I am delighted to know that you had an enjoyable and relaxing time at Mosaic Pool Bar. I sincerely appreciate highlighting the exceptional service you have received from our ambassadors while enjoying the amazing view of Burj Khalifa.

We look forward to having you back soon at Sofitel Dubai Downtown.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 9 June 2021 via mobile

A free pool access when you purchased their spa packages. The Mosaic pool bar is a very nice experience as they served good food. staffs are accomodating and very friendly. I would like to commend Kim for the good service he provided. I definitely will return

Room tip: go between 6 to 8pm as the weather is still ok.
Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Sofitel Dubai Downtown, General Manager at Sofitel Dubai Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2021

Dear Harvey O,

Thank you for visiting Mosaic Pool and So Spa at Sofitel Dubai Downtown. I am very pleased to know that you had a fabulous time by the pool and you found our customer service exceptional all throughout your stay with us.

Sincerely yours,