Most attributes to this establishment supersede the standard, my one complaint is the consistency of the the quality of the meat, 90% of the time, the food is beyond decent, and demands no further inquiry, however, the other 10%, certainly does. Sour, somewhat bitter is the only description I can muster, and suffice to say that experience was somewhat disappointing, on the other hand, the style of food distribution would most likely be the culprit of this, and because it works to satisfaction in this particular instance, it is a fact worth brushing past. Other than that, a satisfactory experience. 9.5/10
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.