Open today: 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
fully satisfied

I had head neck, back massage. It was good and also the facility was great. Enjoyed the jacuzzi and... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
May147K
Good service

I would like to highlight Mahesh , he is very professional. I was selected 60mins relaxing massage... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
_A5857OP
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Recommended experiences in and around Dubai
from US$54.79
from US$55.98
from US$95.29
from US$32.87
More Info
All reviews al ghurair relaxing massage full body massage treatment room hour massage steam and sauna amazing massage amazing experience special thanks therapist destress therapy techniques
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The massage was very good and helped my distressed neck. You can choose in advance where your troubles are and it will be taken care of. My therapist Mahesh was very skilled and I would recommend to use the spas sauna in advance!

Reviewed 31 March 2021

Great experience. Well sanitised place and will definitely come back. I was able to use the gym and pool before the massage.

Reviewed 29 March 2021

I love that we are all being able to use all the facilities. The pool, jacuzzi, steam and sauna rightafter is the massage! It is value for money and most all a great place to relax and destress. We appreciate that the staff are paying attention to what we have written on the questionaire/survey prior to the massage. Request granted. We will definitely book again next month. Worried about covid? They do follow strict protocols so we are at peace.

Reviewed 28 March 2021

I like this place, it is a welcoming atmosphere.
I like my therapist Tam Tam she make be travelled long distances to have her treatment and choose this place only.
Place also is luxurious and clean

Reviewed 28 March 2021

I called only to inquire, but the guy chester convinced us to try and he was right! Staff are friendly and funny Bindo, kyle, Jem. Facilities are great and the massage is awesome. Definitely we will be coming back!
Tip for everyone is to book in advance! They are very accommodating!