“Jumeirah Earth - very well designed golf course!”

Jumeirah Golf Estates
Ranked #97 of 520 Outdoor Activities in Dubai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: One of the UAE's great golf resorts with two 18-hole championship Greg Norman-designed golf courses, Fire & Earth. Jumeirah Golf Estates is home to the DP World Tour Championship, the season ending finale of the Race to Dubai, where Europe's finest professional golfers compete for one of golf's richest prizes. Also within the resort is the European Tour Performance Institute at Jumeirah Golf Estates. This a centre of excellence for golf tuition with a complete holistic approach to this great game.
Reviewed 3 May 2018

We played the course in early March, and were fortunate to have a member in our ball, which helped on some holes.
The course is obviously in great condition. Greens are fast bur fair, fairways in very good condition and the rough is in most places not too bad, which means less looking for balls and good tempo of play. The design is excellent, with fairway bunkers on some holes which forces you to think about club choice and with fun risk/reward. There are a few holes where it probably helps if you have played the course before, or - as we had - have a helpful member in the ball.
Good facilities with locker rooms, a good restaurant/bar and a big shop.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"emirates"
"dinner"

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

We played the Earth course last week, and had a great day.
It’s always good to play a course that the pros play on the tour, and this didn’t disappoint.
The club is very welcoming, from all the staff, and very relaxed.
Good bag drop, and collection service.
The Earth course was in very good condition, and was easier to play than I was expecting. Although the back tees must be tough.
The last 3 holes are particularly good to play, especially the 17th island hole, and the 18th split fairway.
I even managed to play the same ball all round, although I diced with the water a couple of times lol.
After the round, we had some food, and drink in the spike bar, and it was very nice. I went for the chicken quesadillas.
All in all, a lovely course that I would definitely play again given the chance.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

I was expecting a lot for this restaurant considering it was the Golf Estates. My husband and I would have loved to play the course but had no time in this trip. We were able to eat dinner. There was not a lot of choices for food. The kids Pizza was huge and could have been shared with the whole family. The service was ok but nothing spectacular. We had to send an item back based on the wrong order. Not sure I would come here to eat again especially at the prices but would definitely try to golf here sometime.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

I love the facility’s from the gym to the pool and the golf courses . The restaurant has a good variety of food and beverages. The service is great.
The atmosphere and design is perfect. Kids are welcome too, tons of activities. There’s also a playground.
The sports bar is really nice too.

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I was exited to play here. We did two rounds in two days. First the Race to Dubai Course the Earth and second the Fire. Quick summary to me Fire is more fun. The Earth is superb managed, very nice course where for most of the round you dont feel like being in Dubai... Spain maybe? But the design of the hole starts to repeat quite soon so in case you like bunkers everywhere, you will like it. The Fire on the other hand - we played the club shotgun from 7.30 - is more variable. Some of the holes are just for relax but the rest is great fun. Overall Fire over Earth.