“Les Mills Middle East ”

Price range: US$21 - US$110
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: Serving the finest steaks complemented by an impressive wine selection with international appeal. The Meat Co is a 'must visit' destination when in town. Leveraging off its African heritage, The Meat Co's innovative design and striking decor reflects an eclectic combination of colour, texture & oversized bespoke elements to create a sense of theatre for diners.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Personally it’s my first time here and I really enjoyed it. We had a team dinner and a send off party for our CEO who is moving to Brazil. The food was awesome, I really like the Rib Eye. Ivana was amazing, she accommodate all our request and we had our food very fast. I highly recommend Ivana, I think she is really good in customer service and product knowledge. Will definitely bring my family here and highly recommended to friends.

Foodfundint, General Manager at The Meat Co, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear pinkylao,

Thank you for your review.
We appreciate your kind comments and we will share them along the whole team.
Looking forward to welcome you back again in the near future!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great company dinner at Meat Co. Ivana was very helpful and offered great recommendations on the menu. Her knowledge of the varieties of meat was very helpful. We will be back again!

Dear Ashley K,

We are amazed to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us!
Thank you for your review and looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a wonderful location to be in - the place itself is out of the ordinary - the views of the fountain show and the Burj Khalifa are extraordinary!
The service, likewise, we were made and treated like complete VIP’s; the team surely knows how to behave and interact with its customers - our waiter, we couldn’t remember his name was lovely, lots of trainings must have been done to reach this level of client oriented staff.
We ordered a few dishes, and steak of course, wine, and a couple of cocktails and it was exactly to our satisfaction - the manager, a young Arabic looking gentleman passed by our table a few times and enquired if all was going well. What we were really surprised is the way the whole operation was running, little places in Dubai still have that touch to them.
Will surely return in the near future

Foodfundint, General Manager at The Meat Co, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Daniel,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your experience with us!
We are amazed to see that you enjoyed the real Meat Co experience and we look forward to welcoming back in the near future!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have to say that the food was excellent and the location (when outside) second to none, but for a very expensive restaurant, the serving staff and management are not good enough.

It was a real pity, because this was the venue I chose to take my closest colleagues to for my "leaving Dubai" meal.

Firstly, I was walking to the loo and I held back to allow someone coming towards me to pass at a pinch point, only to find a waiter pushing past me.

Then, there was a glass of red wine spilt into the lap of one of my guests by a waiter.

Then, when the final bill came, I was charged for the spilt wine.

Then, and worst of all, when I explained to the manager about the waiter spilling the wine and asked for the bill to be reduced, the one glass of wine was all that was deducted.

A really sad closing to my time in Dubai.

Dear Andrew M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.
We are very sorry for both incidents happened during your visit to our restaurant.
In Meat Co we endeavor to provide outstanding service to all our guest in a professional manner .
I have brought your comments to our entire team and are investigating how an experience like this could even occur.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was there with a friend for lunch, after the traditional Abra ride tour. We had some great Salt&Pepper Calamari and Rib Meat Cigars. The shallow fried calamari were delicious as well as the braised rib meat. We finished with the heavenly Meat Co Dessert Tasting Platter (for 2 people) which included the Vanilla&Orange Scented Crème Brulée, 2 scoops of assorted ice cream, the Chocolate&Caramel Fondant, 2 mini profiteroles and another mini cake.
The staff was very nice and helpful and the views over the Souk Al Bahar were superb, view over the famous Burj Al Arab included!
I totally recommend this place for its food and of course, for the great location!!!

Dear Irina C,

Thank you fr sharing your comment about your experience with us.
We are glad you enjoyed your evening with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

The Meat Co Souk Al Bahar