“Great service”

Price range: US$21 - US$110
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: Serving the finest steaks complemented by an impressive wine selection with international appeal. The Meat Co is a 'must visit' destination when in town. Leveraging off its African heritage, The Meat Co's innovative design and striking decor reflects an eclectic combination of colour, texture & oversized bespoke elements to create a sense of theatre for diners.
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

We had a great company dinner at Meat Co. Ivana was very helpful and offered great recommendations on the menu. Her knowledge of the varieties of meat was very helpful. We will be back again!

Foodfundint, General Manager at The Meat Co, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear Ashley K,

We are amazed to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us!
Thank you for your review and looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful location to be in - the place itself is out of the ordinary - the views of the fountain show and the Burj Khalifa are extraordinary!
The service, likewise, we were made and treated like complete VIP’s; the team surely knows how to behave and interact with its customers - our waiter, we couldn’t remember his name was lovely, lots of trainings must have been done to reach this level of client oriented staff.
We ordered a few dishes, and steak of course, wine, and a couple of cocktails and it was exactly to our satisfaction - the manager, a young Arabic looking gentleman passed by our table a few times and enquired if all was going well. What we were really surprised is the way the whole operation was running, little places in Dubai still have that touch to them.
Will surely return in the near future

Foodfundint, General Manager at The Meat Co, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Dear Daniel,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your experience with us!
We are amazed to see that you enjoyed the real Meat Co experience and we look forward to welcoming back in the near future!

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

I have to say that the food was excellent and the location (when outside) second to none, but for a very expensive restaurant, the serving staff and management are not good enough.

It was a real pity, because this was the venue I chose to take my closest colleagues to for my "leaving Dubai" meal.

Firstly, I was walking to the loo and I held back to allow someone coming towards me to pass at a pinch point, only to find a waiter pushing past me.

Then, there was a glass of red wine spilt into the lap of one of my guests by a waiter.

Then, when the final bill came, I was charged for the spilt wine.

Then, and worst of all, when I explained to the manager about the waiter spilling the wine and asked for the bill to be reduced, the one glass of wine was all that was deducted.

A really sad closing to my time in Dubai.

Foodfundint, General Manager at The Meat Co, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Dear Andrew M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.
We are very sorry for both incidents happened during your visit to our restaurant.
In Meat Co we endeavor to provide outstanding service to all our guest in a professional manner .
I have brought your comments to our entire team and are investigating how an experience like this could even occur.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

I was there with a friend for lunch, after the traditional Abra ride tour. We had some great Salt&Pepper Calamari and Rib Meat Cigars. The shallow fried calamari were delicious as well as the braised rib meat. We finished with the heavenly Meat Co Dessert Tasting Platter (for 2 people) which included the Vanilla&Orange Scented Crème Brulée, 2 scoops of assorted ice cream, the Chocolate&Caramel Fondant, 2 mini profiteroles and another mini cake.
The staff was very nice and helpful and the views over the Souk Al Bahar were superb, view over the famous Burj Al Arab included!
I totally recommend this place for its food and of course, for the great location!!!

Dear Irina C,

Thank you fr sharing your comment about your experience with us.
We are glad you enjoyed your evening with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

The Meat Co Souk Al Bahar

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

If you opt for here, take an outside seat for great views of the Burj Khalifa as you eat and a short walk to the fountains.
The service was very attentive and the sides/sauce were very good (chips expertly done)
But alas, I must express my disappointment at the 400g, 150 day grain fed sirloin from the US -
The taste didn’t come through and too much gristle for enjoyable dining.

Dear Tommy B,

Thank you for your review, your feedback is very important to us.
Our apologies for the condition of the steak went to your table at the first time.
Guest satisfaction is always our priority and in your case it was not delivered properly .
When a situation like yours arise we are more than happy to prepare a new steak.
Kindly inform us if you decide to visit us one more time and please do not hesitate to contact me personally,
(nikolaos@meatco.ae) in order to make sure you experience the food we are very well known for.

Kind Regards,