“Lack of customer service.”
Review of At.Mosphere

At.Mosphere
Book In Advance
More Info
US$225.26*
and up
At.Mosphere Burj Khalifa High Tea with Reserved...
Ranked #3 of 73 Nightlife in Dubai
More attraction details
Owner description: The At.mosphere lounge is a chic venue, open throughout the week and can seat 130. It serves light lunches and high tea, before turning into a vibrant spot in the evening. Guests can enjoy a premium range of beverages, and unwind to lounge music, spun by the in-house DJ. The interiors of the lounge are in deep shades of amethyst with a rich combination of patterned velvets, natural woven textiles and leathers with a distinct design and a colour palette of chocolate and caramel with a touch of cream. The lounge opens to panoramic views of Dubai serving as the ideal venue to watch the sunset.
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

The checkin process downstairs was very bad. We were asked to wait even when it was already time for our reservation. After checkin in there was a big confusion with people around the checkin area. Finally after 10 minutes we were taken to the lift.
On arrival on the 123rd floor, it was not that smooth as well as there was confusion between Staff who would take who to the restraurant and who to the lounge.
We were taken to our table. We took an other of two Mocktails and were advised that there was a minimum consumption o think of AED250 or AED350 (can’t remember). I informed that we did not have that and I’ve got it on an email. The staff member wanted to see the email. While I was looking for that, and it took a while, he walked away and came back saying:”you have been to Hashi right, why did not you say that”? Well, why should I, it’s the Staff responsibility or they should be informed by the staff at reception and I should not be saying in a place like this what my reservation details are.
We made the order, the drinks came and one of the drinks was wrong as well.
We drank our drinks and immediately left.
I informed tia to the staff at the reception.
Only got a business card for a next visit to contact.
For a place like the At.Mosphere, I think it’s very disappointing about the lack of customer service and organization.

All reviews
"afternoon tea"
in 35 reviews
"high tea"
in 24 reviews
"highest bar in the world"
in 9 reviews
"observation deck"
in 12 reviews
"views are spectacular"
in 4 reviews
"tallest building in the world"
in 13 reviews
"once in a lifetime"
in 6 reviews
"dubai mall"
in 19 reviews

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Visited this place yesterday. Very nice ambience at the lounge. Amazing view, knowledgeable staff, good vibes. I was very happy with the wine choice from sommelier, especially with Chardonnay. Signature cocktails are outstanding. Definitely place to visit !

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We visited the lounge for afternoon tea. It is much better option to do than pay to go at the top of Burj Khalifa as it is only one level below it and you get to enjoy excellent food and dessert. The staff very friendly and even offered us window view.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I had a great time, and we celebrated my birthday in your lounge. It was perfectly designed, stuff were so helpful and paid attention to each our order. They provided us comp cake which amazed me at the end.

I am sorry for reviewing you so late. But, I am coming back soon to celebrate my btd again.

1  Thank Lilish88
See more reviews
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Let's make this very clear you pay for the view . The service is odd and inconsistent and a little rushed . We have had many afternoon teas and this is all just very average, the sparkling wine was fine but wasn't really given anytime to enjoy it before the onslaught of the plates of food . And nothing was really served to us with finesse, also asking if we want Tea with our sandwiches whilst still having our bubbles is not the best form. Being the price bracket it is in things need to be on point and knowing how to pour your water into a glass is a fundamental. For me it was not an experience but more of a tourist attraction I feel a little let down . If you want a bit of fun go to bubblicious or to the Marina social by Jason Atherton and let your hair down and enjoy yourself . It's a shame great as it's a lovely venue just let down by everything it tries to deliver .