Jumeirah Beach Hotel
  • Pool
US$107
US$102
FourPoints.com
The H Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$114
Jumeirah Creekside Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$121
Jumeirah.com
US$55
HIExpress.com
US$82
US$63
Agoda.com
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$141
  • Pool
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$145
Priceline
Sofitel Dubai Downtown(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$168
Trip.com
US$74
US$61
5,820 results
All reviewsexecutive poolwild wadithe burj al arablatitude restaurantuptown barpremium leisurela verandajumeirah beachwater parkbalcony roomhalf boardfree ice lolliesfamily poolkids clubbeach baggolf buggiesfree access
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

“My favorite place in Dubai. It was our 6th stay at Jumeirah Beach Hotel. Friendly and helpful staff - always a pleasure! They will close the hotel in May for 5 month for refurbishing. Looking forward to coming back and see the renovated rooms, lobby and restaurants.”

Stayed: June 2017
2  Thank IPROTECTED
JBH_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. I'm delighted to know that we are your favourite place in Dubai and that you'll be returning after our renovations over the summer.

Looking forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful hotel with accomodating facilities and services but management/ front office staff lack common courtesy and general/ simple understanding at times which does not do the Jumeirah brand, the facilities and ground workers justice. Ground staff elsewhere are fantastic and a massive asset to Jumeirah as they do everything they can to helps guests feel more than comfortable.

Examples of poor customer service:

Email request sent to hotel 3 days before check in date however no email response receieved or even just an acknkwledgment of my email. Then the receptionist at the time of check in suggests that the hotel gets back to all emails within 24 hours but is then speechless when I show him proof of my email which he too locates un-looked at on the hotel system thereafter.

Half board package paid for which covers breakfast and dinner however restaurants advise that all drinks are chargeable at dinner service - including water, which they charge a ridiculous 5 UK pounds for when it is given complimentary free of charge at all other parts of the hotel at all times. Water should be complimentary without any question at such a reputable hotel, in fact that is a basic drink that should be offered upon guests' arrival and such unclassy money grabbing practises (ie. charging for water at JBH restaurants) should be stopped as it takes away the element of exceptional first class service from the overall hotel services/ facilities and is a massive let down to all the great aspects of the hotel.

Also, lack of use of initiative by restaurant management (Naya) - rather than taking the desert which costs 70 dirhams, I asked if I could have a drink instead for which the cost would have been 50 dirham (as the starters and main course were quite filling). Received a flat, monotone and expression less "no as half board includes starters, main course and desert only" and no customer care or willingness to TRY and accomodate the customer request displayed at all - evidence of poor customer service management and minimal underatanding about customer care.

The examples above are in no way an overall reflection of this wonderful hotel but it is lapses in such basic customer service management elements that possibly leave a lot of guests feeling that the hotel is good to very good as supposed to great overall and short of what one would expect from such a reputable hotel and hospitality group.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Hussain S

Although I am pleased to know that there were many aspects of your experience that you enjoyed, I am disappointed to read that we also dropped the ball in some other areas. This is not at all the level of service we strive to provide, so please do accept my sincerest apologies.

I have noted your comments regarding the water pricing and half board, and will work with my team to see what we can do to improve these aspects in which we have control. In the mean time, I would love to discuss your feedback further so please do feel free to reach out to me directly at sven.wiedenhaupt@jumierah.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I hadn't stayed in JBH for some years as I feel it is best with children - indeed it is: the swimming pool, activities, water slides are superb. It is more expensive than many others but decided to revisit - I love the swim-up pool bar; the staff are all fabulous and the activities for young teens superb.
However the cost was truly justified; JBH exceeding expectations - a golf buggy transfer to other hotels and Madinat Souk plus a free boat ride...all exceptionally good and worth every bit for a brilliant stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Julia W

Wow. Your review is stellar and makes me very happy to know that not only did you and your family thoroughly enjoy your stay with us, but that you also found it to be great value for your money. That truly is what we strive to achieve for all of our guests, so thank you.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future to enjoy our newly renovated hotel.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We hadn't been in 3 years and we loved it as if it were the first time. We initially were given one of the brand new rooms which looked absolutely pristine but asked to be moved to one of the older rooms as we prefer their layout. What we have always loved about staying at JBH, are the enormous windows each room has and therefore the view. The new room we were given initially, had lots of beautiful wood panelling with built-in cupboards which ate into the window width, resulting in us feeling a little boxed-in. We would love it if some of the older layouts were kept (with a fresher décor)when it is being remodelled over the next few months.
As ever, we were so lucky to have some lovely staff looking after us. At the executive pool, Earl's team are always working so hard to help all the guests with a big smile on their faces. So was everyone at the Latitude restaurant. We would like to thank Lawrence in Housekeeping for looking after us so well, Jasmine at the Palm Court, Johnson and Harmon at the executive pool. My apologies for not remembering more names as everyone is truly so nice.

Room Tip: good location for access to airport, malls, variety of restaurants and beach
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Alison2009daniel

It is such a pleasure reading your review and knowing that so many of my team members were able to create a memorable experience for you during your stay with us. Thank you for acknowledging them, I will certainly pass on your kind comments.

I have noted your feedback regarding your preference of the room layout, thank you for sharing them constructively.

We look forward to welcoming you back again, perhaps sooner than 3 years this time!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

one of the best hotel in Dubai. We will come back very soon.
TV system rreally not at the same level as the hotel.
More transparency on the bill will be a plus. No problem to pay, but we need to haver a better understanding of what we pay. Too much taxes in addition to the hotel package

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank yvesb346

I am delighted to read that you find us to be one of the best hotels in Dubai and that you will be returning. I have noted your comments regarding the TV and the billing information, and will certainly work with my team to see how we can improve this.

Thank you for your constructive feedback.

We look forward to your return after our refurbishment this summer so you can enjoy a refreshed experience with us!