3 people are viewing this hotel
TravelocityUS$72
PricelineUS$78
Orbitz.comUS$72
2,832 results
All reviews al dana sheikh zayed road trader vics ihg member emirates towers business trip metro station the ground floor business hotel an upgrade club room comfortable stay enjoyed my stay burj khalifa special thanks zinc wagamama
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 June 2021 via mobile

Very good hotel. Thanks to Ameer, Mubeen, Salah and Ram. All staff are friendly. Check in and check out was very smooth. Coming soon again. Spa staff Dona is very helpful and great at her work. Highly recommended for business travelers

Trip type: Travelled on business
Khaled Zaki, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2021

Dear Hossamaziz1968
Thank you for choosing to stay at Crowne Plaza Dubai and for your kind words.
I have shared your review with the team and they all send you their appreciation and thanks.
We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

Horrible since the hotel cannot allow guests to have visitors upstairs in, say, your suit. I will never comeback and stay at this place. It's the worst ever. It used to be good, but anymore. The employees insist on guests paying out in cash for the outlets as if there is a receivable problem between the hotel and the outlets.

Dear Mr. Bassam
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Please be advised that as per the government regulations in the UAE, any guest staying or visiting a room in a hotel has to show a valid ID to be allowed in. This is applied in all hotels in the UAE. I hope this clarifies the matter and we look forward to welcoming you back.
Best regards]

Reviewed 11 June 2021

The service was amazing and the girl called Nozanin was so professional and friendly since she was answering our call until we met her at the resturant, the food was wow at that chamas. Thanks Nozanin for that great service and to all the stuff.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear ahmedB8033PV
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and your recent visit to Chamas our Brazilian Restaurant at Crowne Plaza Dubai.
I am delighted to read that your visit was memorable and you enjoyed your visit.
I have shared your comments with Nozanin, who in return sends you her thanks and appreciation.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 9 June 2021 via mobile

My mom and I stayed at Crowne Plaza for 7 days, it was a great experience and great customer service. From the time we stepped into the hotel till we checked out. Stuff were friendly and welcoming, Mr. Douglas and Mr. Mohammed took care of our transportation, receptionists were welcoming and helpful, Mr. Rogesh from housekeeping department made sure our room stayed neat and clean. The last but not the least (my favorite part of this trip) was breakfast time. The food was great and staff were amazing, cooks and staffs were knowledgeable and provided us with delicious options. I wish I asked for their names to thank them here.

I hope I get a chance to visit this place again in the future. Thanks for making our stay memorable

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Mom_daughter2021
Khaled Zaki, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2021

Dear Mom_daughter2021
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Crowne Plaza Dubai and for your review. I am delighted to know that you and your mon had a memorable stay. The team and myself would also like to thank you for your kind words and we all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 9 June 2021 via mobile

Shimil from the housekeeping was very helpful and kind person. He treats the guests like family and well clean environment. He is very deserving and hard working person and dedicated. I would like to thank him for his services provided and I am fully satisfied.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Khaled Zaki, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2021

Dear sijojose2255
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am delighted to know that you had an enjoyable experience staying with us. I have shared your kind words with Shimil and he in return send you his appreciation and thanks.
The team and myself look forward to welcoming you back soon.