13 people are viewing this hotel
US$74
Expedia.comUS$117
eDreamsUS$112
TravelocityUS$117
All reviews shamiana restaurant taj staff mr arvind ladies night special thanks infinity pool duty manager perfect place to stay special mention rooftop bar f b indian food a lovely stay spent nights concierge team executive room enjoyed my stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

They we're great staff especially kannav parakh and jigme the Paros was great able to capture the fog in the morning And simply the best view of the marina that no one other hotel can compare a panoramic view of the Dubai marina

Trip type: Travelled on business
Stephen Meredith, General Manager at Taj Jumeirah Lakes Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear khelvinj2021,

Greetings from Taj Jumeirah Lakes Towers!

It is always a great pleasure to receive great feedback, especially when it specifically names our associates. I will ensure your feedback is passed on and recorded under our STARS reward program.

Providing our guests with amazing experiences and ensuring that they are happy is always our top priority.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future, and the team here remains on standby to serve all of your requirements once again!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have a fabulous experience with my family and at TJs bar with the amazing time with the staff Leah, John,Andrew ,Humphrey and ashwini and rejoy.
The food was great and their service was immaculate .
I really enjoyed the time at the Taj thanks to these guys . Thanks !

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear nikster999,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I visited the Taj JLT property in the month of January and this was my first official travel abroad post the lockdown. The hotel maintained all precautions and the professionalism displayed put me at ease. The staff were always welcoming and some of the crew especially Parakh were always there to welcome at the desk. Hope to come for a stay very soon.

Amrith menon

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear amrithm2021,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The stay was amazing and we felt so comfortable.
The entire team was very helpful and a special mention to Mr Ashutosh (The Manager) for being so helpful and never said no for anything
Must stay there if you visit Dubai

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear arpan16,

requirements once again!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Amazing hospitality and quick response can only happen at Taj. It was my Uncles 25th Anniversary and i was recommended to book them at Taj JLT. Guess what, it was worth. Richard at Concierge and Duty Manager Ashutosh Chauhan went an extra mile and arranged more than what was required. All the arrangements from room decoration to amenities were seamlessly done on one request. Both my uncle aunty loved their stay. Thanks to both and will strongly recommend Taj JLT to my friends and family in future. Keep it up.

Trip type: Travelled with family