Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:30 PM

from US$31.00
More Info
from US$155.34
More Info
All reviews dolphin show creek park vip seats trained dolphins swimming with the dolphins kids will love kids and adults show starts must visit place an amazing experience seal trainers stunts illusion mammals tickets audience
Reviewed 30 April 2018

My Mum & I went on holiday to Dubai in March 2018 and I happened across the Dubai Dolphinarium before we went. I wanted to surprise my Mum with a Dolphin experience. Dubai Dolphinarium didn't disappoint. I can't comment on any of the shows as we only went for the shallow water meet & greet experience, but from calling them from the UK in advance and booking in, right through to the actual experience the team were knowledgeable, polite, helpful & friendly and made the booking so easy.

On the day of our tour, we were surprised that the entry cost to the whole park (the Dubai Dolphinarium is located within the park) had risen from the 5 AED I read it was to approx 25 AED for the 2 of us - This is something to do with a government charge and apparently you can use the credit on the card for buses but we didn't really understand!

The shallow water experience is for up to a group of 8, but Mum & I were so lucky that we were the only 2 booked on our time slot :) Therefore, we felt this made the experience even better as it was just the 2 of us that got to spend time with Bella the dolphin and learn about these magnificent creatures.....amazing. Bella's keeper was so knowledgeable about dolphins and we learnt so much. Also, one of the other staff took pictures & videos for us on our own devices, which was really nice. They also have the professional guys taking pictures & video which are available for you to buy (which we did!). A note, I know the pics are probably quite expensive and if you were not on holiday, you probably wouldn't even entertain buying them, but for us this was all part of our amazing holiday experience and our motto for this holiday was "we may only get to visit Dubai once, so we are not going to worry about money! And quite frankly, if you are worried about what you might spend, Dubai is not the place for you! Also, we were quite surprised that the professional picture people only accepted cash & not cards, as we really had to scrape our purses together for the cash to buy them.

The experience was approx £100.00 each, so again this is quite expensive, but no different from what we would pay in the UK for an animal experience. For us, this was worth every single penny and we wouldn't hesitate to do it again if we go back to Dubai.

Thank you Dubai Dolphinarium, keep up the good work :)

Date of experience: March 2018
Dolphinariumdxb, Manager at Dubai Dolphinarium, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Thank you for taking your time to rate/write us a review. We are glad you've enjoyed the show and hope you visit Dubai Dolphinarium again.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

It was an amazing experience for us and specially for our child. Riding on a dolphin while she was swimming at high speed. It was an amazing experience.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank dadhichpraveen
Dolphinariumdxb, Front Office Manager at Dubai Dolphinarium, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Went to the Dolphin and Seal show with my wife.

Seals were first and they were pretty good, but when the dolphins came on it was a game changer. They were really amazing especially as it was my first time seeing dolphins live.

I can’t compare this to other shows but I would definitely recommend it, I think the price is fair.

Date of experience: April 2018

Reviewed 18 April 2018

Belle and the instructor are fantastic, good organisation and a very nice place. I would love to come as soon as possible in order to try again the dolphin experience!

Date of experience: January 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Dolphinariumdxb, Front Office Manager at Dubai Dolphinarium, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Thank you for taking your time to rate/write us a review. We are glad you've enjoyed the experience and hope you visit Dubai Dolphinarium again.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

It was a thrilling experience. Be informed, it’s a swimming pool. Photos and videos can be bought.

Date of experience: January 2018