“small portions, eye-watering wine prices and poor service, definitely a crazy place.”
Review of Crazy Fish Dubai

Crazy Fish Dubai
Ranked #1,431 of 10,445 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$95 - US$272
Description: Crazy Fish Dubai specializes in fresh fish & seafood of the highest quality. The Restaurant, created in Monte Carlo in May 2017 by Flavio Briatore, offers the best in quality fresh fish & seafood.
Reviewed 3 May 2018

I could not find a bottle of drinkable bottle of wine for less than the equivalent of £200! Ended up buying a rubbish bottle of Australian wine for £80, the type of wine you would buy for £5 in a UK supermarket. I know alcohol is expensive here, but this is just taking it too far. I'll not go there again.

2  Thank OldStriker
A J, Manager at Crazy Fish Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback following your visit to Crazy Fish Dubai. We truly value your opinion, as it is from your observations that we are able to improve our services and it’s great to read that the improvement is visible.

We have taken into consideration your constructive comments and with our Team, we will are working on the same.

With that in mind, we hope to welcome you back soon and be given the opportunity to restore your confidence.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

A really unusual menu and very friendly staff. Carolina explained us all the dishes and made sure we have no related allergy.
We loved all the starters. Very different tastes. Our favourite one was the prawn rolls with zucchini. The ingredients were really fresh and the olive oil was a "juice". The tartare with avocado was also delicious.
It is for sure a place to be. This chef will make CRAZY FIsH a Michelin Restaurant. That is for sure.
Many thanks to Federico. He was very helpful.

3  Thank mdrydaki
A J, Manager at Crazy Fish Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Greetings from Crazy Fish Dubai.

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing our venue for your visit. And I would like to thank you for having taken the time to rate us and for sharing your most sincere, positive comments about our food, our ambiance, team members.

I am delighted to read your review and thank you for taking the time to write such a fantastic feedback.

The kind words are passed over to the team and we look forward to welcoming you back once again in the near future at Crazy Fish Dubai.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

I have to say that our dinner in Crazy Fish was excellent . The fish was really fresh, the vegetables tasty, an amazing Bellini but what made the difference was the great service that is unusual to find in Dubai. Loved the music, loved the evening and we shall be back!

3  Thank calarr
A J, Manager at Crazy Fish Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Nothing much to say as it is one of a kind restaurant! Food is amazing and the staffs are attentive and professional at the service they provide.

Also they know what is the product they service as it not much restaurants that do that.

It’s an Italian styled seafood restaurant.

2  Thank SAHIL N

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

The restaurant interior is a delightful marriage of antique cosy design with a touch of the luxuries of modernity.

Food is amazing. The ingredients are fresh and that’s really what matters when it comes to seafood ! The menu offers a good mix that suits many taste buds. Everything is exquisite.

Service is a BIG PLUS !! Sincerely impressed by the energy of the team and the enthusiasm to make our dining experience a delight!! Very well done indeed. While most places can get the food right, the people bring the entire experience to the next level and is something you rarely experience in Dubai but I must say Crazy Fish team has nailed this!! Thanks indeed.

3  Thank Patti C
A J, Manager at Crazy Fish Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018