“You must try it !!”
Review of Beefbar Dubai

Beefbar Dubai
Ranked #1,301 of 10,445 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$109 - US$327
Description: Beefbar continue his expansion around the world, Dubai is his new spot. Obviously this place is dedicated to the best meat of the world, conveying this special Beefbar touch of quality, modernity and luxury.
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

It’s my 3rd time to this restaurant now, and it’s always a pleasure to come.
-The service is amazing
-The poeple make you feel at home !
-The foood is just wouah !!
-The ambiance is perfect with the music.

I definitely recommend this restaurant to any beef lover

Thanks beef bar for the amazing welcome.

F.D

1  Thank Hamza J
A J, Manager at Beefbar Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Greetings from Beefbar Dubai.

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing our venue for your visit. And I would like to thank you for having taken the time to rate us and for sharing your most sincere, positive comments about our food, our ambiance, team members.

I am delighted to read your review and thank you for taking the time to write such a fantastic feedback regarding our venue, food, and beverage. Your constructive feedback will be shared with our Operation Team.

The kind words and constructive feedback are passed over to the team and we look forward to welcoming you back once again in the near future at Beefbar Dubai.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

If you read any of my reviews you'll know that I am a huge fan of meat.. and I am in love with steaks!

My friend tried Beefbar after I raved about it and didn't like it... so I guess there might not be much consistency... but the items we ordered were great!

I'm always on the look out for steakhouses around Dubai.

So glad I found this place on Instagram. I saw a couple of pics and decided to go.

As soon as you walk in you'll find a wall full of meats, it really looks wonderful.

We started off with a bottle of Barberra wine which was very good
Entrecote Steak - Amazing
Skirt Steak - Amazing
Parmesan corn fries - Amazing
Mashed Potatoes - OK
Corn with cream
The wonderful waffle dessert.. the best I have ever tried
Bill total AED 1200 for 2 people

I paid for my meal, so my review is not bias and the restaurant did not reach out to me to dine for free...

To watch the video of my review head on to YouTube (Sera Knows Dubai) or follow the link in my bio

A J, Manager at Beefbar Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is good, but there is no communication between the staff.
I made a table reservation for Tuesday -it was the birthday of my partner (he loves meat, that's why we decided to try a new restaurant with good selection+ Tuesday is ladies night that was a great coincidence).
When I reserved a table, I specified about the discount for our bill, because we always share all the dishes and wanted to be sure that we would get discount on our bill (50% as they said in promo) .
They called me back and told that a discount will be taken for our entire bill,except for a couple of positions from the menu (that we didn’t took).
I confirmed the reservation and we'll send for dinner.
Once again, I said the waiter Thomas that we'll share all the menu (so I hoped that he knows about discount).
And everything was good,food,atmosphere,service until we received a bill with a minimum discount.
On average, our bill is about 400-500 with a Marriott discount ...
This time we paid 2 times more.
This was not at all what we expecting.
I don’t understand why the words did not coincide with the reality, we left with overpaid feeling.

A J, Manager at Beefbar Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Beefbar Dubai.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, following your visit to Beefbar Dubai. We truly value your opinion, as it is from your observations that we are able to improve our services.
Nevertheless, we regret to learn that you were not satisfied with Beefbar Dubai.
Thank you for pointing out these issues to us.

As you perhaps know, it is not possible for us to identify which of our clients has written a review about us.

We want to regain your trust and welcome you again at Beefbar Dubai. Kindly email me your details so I can get in touch with you. My direct email address is: reservations.dubai@beefbar.com

We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us again the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Yours Faithfully,

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Very expensive, but well worth it by Dubai standards. Great steak and wonderful settings. A little coaching was needed on the cocktails, but then they were perfect. Highly recommend going early for a quiet dinner or going later after 9 to see and be seen.

1  Thank greatguyindc
A J, Manager at Beefbar Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

I go to have a dinner whit my friends there and was amazing exactly the service, and the food was WOOW, Really recommend to everybody.

1  Thank Reda A