Open today: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from US$91.50
from US$39.00
from US$79.18
More Info
All reviews escape room virtual golf an awesome experience mind game art studio team building puzzles excitement play paintings adventure
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

This place is so much fun. The escape rooms are a great way to enjoy yourself with your friends. After the excitement you can relax at the restaurant. I would recommend it to everyone.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

I would like to start by sayiNg that i really recommend everyone to try the escape rooms here, such an awesome experience! We were a family group of 5 persons with different generations and we were such a team to win before time is up:)
Shortly, unforgettable experience , thank you

Date of experience: April 2018
HungarianGames, Public Relations Manager at Hungarian Games, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear, Thank you for your review and for choosing Hungarian Games. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I’m looking forward to having you again in Hungarian Games.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

It was a well organised and superbly executed team building activity. The Escape Rooms and Houdini's Chest were standout experience. Kudos to the staff.

Date of experience: April 2018
HungarianGames, Guest Relations Manager at Hungarian Games, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear, Thank you for your review and for choosing Hungarian Games. I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay and I’m looking forward to having you again in Hungarian Games.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

As my new passion of escape room is growing, been searching dxb , i stumbled upon hungarian games , 4 rooms to tickle your mind and senses, the scary one, the treasure one, crime scene and my personal favorite was the twisted mind game of studio 113 , and guess what you can compete !! Highly recommended for couples , and will be a great birthday gift

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank shathas2017
HungarianGames, Public Relations Manager at Hungarian Games, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

A 60 mins escape room. In order to escape you need team work and look for clues, and solve the riddles. It was indeed a great challenge and a really amazing mind game! thou we didn't manage to get out because of the "morse code" but still we enjoy a lot. Thumps up! staff are also friendly, and the ambiance is so amazing . We will be back for sure and try another rooms

Date of experience: October 2017
HungarianGames, Guest Relations Manager at Hungarian Games, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

We are glad you had fun, we have new challenges waiting for you the next time you come around!