“Probably the best ribeye in the Middle East”
Review of JW's Steakhouse

JW's Steakhouse
Ranked #51 of 10,445 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$100 - US$500
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Steaks that cut like butter. From the comfortable overstuffed armchairs to the lengthy mahogany bar, the award-winning JW’s Steakhouse exudes masculinity with an emphasis on inventive entrées and steaks that cut like butter. Creatively paired with smart, flavorful appetizers and rich desserts, JW’s main courses feature the finest cuts with exquisite spices and sauces. Seafood lovers won’t be disappointed either with the Maine lobsters, the oysters and the Dungeness crabs from the tank. Prefer a more intimate event? JW’s Steakhouse also offers a private dining room for business lunches, celebratory dinners or any other exclusive occasion. * Time Dubai Award 2016 Winner as Best Steakhouse in Dubai *
Reviewed 8 March 2017

Enjoyed the excellent service, prompt and discrete and extraordinary standard of the Porterhouse Stake. The quality of the meat was extraordinary, cooked to perfection and the freshly prepared by the table Cesar salad was delicious. Among the starters the Rock Oyster and Shrimp with Avocado are a great option. Incredibly high standards considering the distance travelled! Fabulous bar and a sophisticated while relaxed environment as you can literally indulge while sinking on comfortable arm chairs.

Cristiano_Moulin, Public Relations Manager at JW's Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Dear customer,

Thank you for being with us and for sharing your experience.
I am happy to read that you enjoyed the steak as well as the starters.
I have to agree on the starters, they are really good!
I hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Simply the best steakhouse in Dubai. Been coming here for over 20 years and the quality is as good today as it was then. Dubai has changed a lot but this place remains the best. My congrats to the entire team ... bravo!!

Cristiano_Moulin, Public Relations Manager at JW's Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2017

Hi Nader,

Thank you for sharing your lovely words and being loyal to us.
It is always good to hear from our loyal guests.
I am happy that you still enjoy Jw's Steakhouse, as it was 21 years ago. This means a lot to us.
I will ensure that your compliments will be shared with the team.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

I visited this place for the second time for their Beef Wellington. Everything was great and spot on, and the Steak was cooked just the way I love it.

What really stood out to me this time is their customer service, I have never seen such great customer service in a lot of places and that is basically while they will retain me as their customer. It is not always about the food keeping in mind that the food is amazing.

Keep up the great work. My thanks to the whole team for their remarkable efforts and service. Just amazing.

Definitely would recommend this place. You will not regret it.

Until next time.

Hi Ahmad,

Thank you very much for your delightful words and for your recommendation.
I am happy to read that you enjoyed the service, which eventually made a difference for you.
I will ensure that these lovely comments will be passed on to the team.
I hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 26 February 2017

Enjoyed an excellent steak at JW's, quite rightly one the Time Out'stop three steakhouses in town. Great sides as well and amazing prawn cocktail. Only spoiler was the service which was a little slow.

Hi Mike,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
I am happy to read that you also enjoyed the side dishes next to the steak, as they are really good!
However, I am not happy to read that we did not meet your expectations regarding the service.
Your feedback is vitally important to us I will make sure that yours will be passed on to the team.
I hope to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Service , steak and a smile , the J W has a great reputation to up hold and it never fails to deliver , I travel along way to go here and the welcome , service , and steak is 10/10 ever time

Cristiano_Moulin, Public Relations Manager at JW's Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2017

Dear customer,

Thank you for sharing your review and for visiting us again.
I am happy to read that you enjoyed the overall experience at our Steakhouse.
I appreciate that you travel a long way to get here, but I have to agree that it's worth it! I hope to welcome you back again soon!