11 people are viewing this hotel
US$500
US$505
US$505
Free cancellation until 25/09/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$505
eDreamsUS$505
Trip.comUS$505
4,637 results
All reviews spice emporium bubbalicious brunch executive club kids club sea view barasti bar kids pool executive room private beach thai restaurant life guards le meridien half board pool bar main restaurant fantastic hotel sun loungers
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I once had to do a case study on this hotel as part of my architecture course....and paid a visit on Saturday the 14th and the following day too.
I approached the staff for permission to take a few photographs of the spaces. The staff was extremely hospitable, and willing to let me do so, including Mr Ashiraf from reception and Miss Nerissa the security guard.

One of the staff in particular, Mr Samir Sinha, even took the effort to sit me down and explain about the various departments and operators running the Westin, and expressed a most friendly interest in the course I was pursuing.....all of his own volition and kindness. Knowing how busy the hotel staff can be, I appreciated that very much.
I have never stayed at the Westin before, but from what I have experienced of staff hospitality to even a non-guest, I would definitely consider visiting it someday.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We actually stayed at the Le Meridien but could use all the facilities of the Westin.

We dined at the Westin all evenings, Mina Kitchen for breakfast and for evening buffet, excellent staff especially Vincent and Devi who were exceptional and always happy to offer there services with a smile.

The Turkish restaurant Bawa was also great and a lovely and helpful service by Javid.

The guys above gave a lot of attention to the kids and were very attentive.

Keep up the great work guys - thank you

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great experience in our first night.
We visited Mina’s kitchen for dinner. The service was excellent, the buffet’s menu was plentiful, and the food was pleasing. The atmosphere was lovely.
Thank you Mr. Chetan, Abhilash and Vincent for your help and delicious cocktail you made.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great experience and very nice staff. Always helpful and smiling specially Joie-Hameem and Chef Arvind Singh. The food was exceptional and the water slides experience was nice specially for the kids. Rooms are very comfortable and fairly new.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Loved the hotel, pool, beach, restaurants, etc. Frontdesk agents were very welcoming and kind. Chenny Grace, Youssef, and the other two. Would like to come back here again. Thanks again for the lovely stay that we've had.