Open today: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
gorgeous

A place that brings many tourists to our city. Too bad it is closed now. We look forward to... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Go61588653619
Constanta, Romania
Constanța with the perfect guide

Reviewed 24 October 2020
Knightsbridgegirl
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews fun facts great stories old city international group an amazing experience information history knowledge architecture gems participants speech depth project
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 October 2020 via mobile

My hotel called Diana at the last minute, so I was truly lucky that she was free to take me on. Diana is one of the best guides I’ve had, and that is no exaggeration. She not only has in depth, well researched knowledge about every historical site but she also knows intimate details about the past and the future of every beautiful house in the old city and every past and upcoming project concerning the area. This walking tour is undoubtedly the best way to start one’s stay in Constanța.

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 2 September 2020

We had an amazing walking tour with Diana. Even though we were the only participants Diana decided to take us on for a full tour through the city with loads of interesting details, anecdotes as well as hidden gems of the city. Diana has an incredible knowledge of Constanta and by taking the tour we really saw new dimensions of the city. In addition, she was very friendly and talkative, would truly recommend this tour!

Date of experience: August 2020
1  Thank 591hannesg
Reviewed 6 August 2020 via mobile

It was an amazing experience!! We are locals and wanted to know more about our hometown and Diana surprised us with so much knowledge and so many fun facts! She left us completely mesmerised and we definitely recommend her tour if you have the chance to participate❤️

Date of experience: August 2020
1  Thank anastasiairinamiu
Reviewed 4 July 2020 via mobile

She is very knowledgeable, charming and engaging. Her tours leave a lasting and fun memory of a great city. She can effortlessly bridge the gap between the old days and modern times.

Date of experience: July 2020
1  Thank A6515UIalexandrag
Reviewed 3 June 2020

I've been living in Constanta for 20+ years and yet I learnt new things about the city with Diana. We were with an international group who loved the stories behind the building, streets, etc. I would definitely go in a tour with Diana again because I am sure that she has a lot more to tell and show.

Date of experience: March 2020