“Amazing, quirky location.”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of The Crooked House

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Seaside53...
“Amazing, quirky location.”
Reviewed 25 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Breathtaking location. Close to all the culture and history you could want.
Knowledgeable host who took time to show us around.
Property was so different and made us feel part of the town.
Would return if we were passing that way again.
Many thanks.

Your age range 50-64
Amy M
Norton, MA
“Great house is a perfect location”
Reviewed 23 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

My niece and I stayed at the Crooked House in April. It was a very good experience, right from the booking process. The owners were extremely helpful and prompt in responding to questions. The house is very well maintained and situated in the heart of all of the old town attractions. I highly recommend this for singles or small families.

Rebekah P
“Unique & Amazing House!”
Reviewed 8 May 2017 for a stay in July 2016

Ever since my partner and I first heard about Mostar we could not wait to visit, and when we found the Crooked House online we knew that this was the place we had to stay, and the house didn't disappoint. It is utterly charming and unique. I have stayed in many places in many countries but this house is a stand out. Inside is basic but comfy and has everything you will need. For me the best part is the balcony, we enjoyed eating out there or having a drink in the evening and watching the world go by. The house is a minutes walk from Mostar's famous Bridge and old town, so location couldn't be better. Our hosts also need to be praised, they meet us at the bus station and drove us to the house providing us with all the information we needed for our stay. They also left us some essentials in the fridge including a bottle of wine and organized an amazing day trip for us with Hostel Nina. I could not recommend staying here or visiting Mortar more.

Your age range 25-34
Ruth N
London, United Kingdom
“Very special house”
Reviewed 27 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The more I travel the more I appreciate how important the location of my house or hotel is, and this is a perfect example. There is probably no better location in the whole of Mostar, and I doubt there is a more quirky and beautiful house. The photos are very accurate, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it. The balcony is the best feature of the house and inside is clean, comfortable and with good wifi. Travellers with limited mobility need to consider the stairs. There is aircon and heating should you need it. My concern before booking was whether the communal (table and chairs) space downstairs was a big enough space for 3 of us, it probably wasn't but we didn't use it. With so many good restaurants near by it's unlikely you would eat in and we spent our time on the balcony. I recommend eating at Timairma, it has the finest cevapi I have ever had and the best staff.

NYC-SnP
NYC
“Everything we expected and more”
Reviewed 3 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Edina met us at our scheduled time to exchange the key and to give us house hints and tips on the area and things to see and do. We loved the house and the balcony was wonderful. We spent evenings back at the house people watching and enjoying a glass of wine and the beautiful evening weather.The Old Town of Mostar is a small, friendly and manageable area with the Crooked House being in a perfect location for seeing everything only steps away. Go and enjoy, feel like you live there, if only for a few nights :)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The history and feel of the home
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing