US$262
US$149
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$200/night.

US$129
US$125
US$65
Hostel Old Town(Kotor)(Great Value!)
US$83
  • Bar/Lounge
Apartments and Rooms Troya(Kotor)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$84
US$131
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe main squaregreat hotelold cityunesco sitelocal red wineguests receivesmall breakfast roomgluten free breadhuge bathroomi highly recommend this hotelbreakfast was excellentinclusive breakfastpeople watchingfree parkingwatch the worldjunior suitehotel is located
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights and was very impressed. Check in was quick and friendly and we got off to a good start when my room was ready ahead of check in time. The room itself was marvellous. I was on the top floor overlooking the square below. It was large, well furnished with an excellent bed and spotless bathroom. The inclusive breakfast buffet was excellent too for such a small hotel with a wide selection of hot and cold dishes. It was served in a
Small room at the back of the hotel but on a morning I had time to be slow I finished off my coffee sat outside watching the world go by. A pleasant surprise at a very reasonable cost

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 May 2018

I took a group of 20 people to this hotel in May 2018. We found it to be in an excellent location within the walls of the old town. The rooms were lovely, food good, staff friendly and helpful. There are tables on the forecourt which are protected from the elements where you can sit and watch the world go by. The only downside was that some of my group experienced noise from a nearby bar at the back of the hotel which disturbed their sleep. So it would be an idea to request a quieter room when you book. My room was on the left as you look at the hotel from the front, and apart from hearing a little bit of talking as people passed through the narrow street below, we were not bothered by any music. If I should return to Kotor again, I would have no hesitation in re-booking this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is away from noise of a nearby bar, which I thinhk was behind the hotel. I was in Room 206 which was fine.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dieselpad
Reviewed 12 April 2018

This review is for the restaurant portion of the Hotel. We stopped in here on a busy afternoon to have a little lunch before a hike. The town was hosting a Triathlon and even with all the people moving about we were greeted quickly and offered a table.

The menu offers a variety of European cuisine. We decided to try the Shrimp Risotto, and an order of the Seafood Gnocchi. The gnocchi was cooked properly and was complimented by a large amount of squid in a tomato sauce. The risotto had a very nice chew and the copious amount of olive oil was soaked up with some good bread. The local beer was a nice compliment on a warm afternoon.

This place makes a fine stop if you enjoy people watching and a reasonably priced meal.They are located in the square near the main gate.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2018

A great hotel in a very good position near the main square of the old town. Our room was large and comfortable. The bar/restaurant was very comfortable and the staff very friendly, helpful and professional.

Room Tip: room 106 was nice and very quiet
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Very good hotel, good restaurant but has a very big flaw.
There is no bar manager to control the volume of music that is often annoying for customers.
It seems that music is just a distraction for the staff but in a public place it should not be like that.
It's a shame that this is because this beautiful place has all the requirements for being first class.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo