See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel is fine for the price. In fact breakfast was fine and the location is great. Fair enough. The hotel does need a bit of TLC, but the lovely receptionists make up for any defects. I really appreciated the great and friendly service.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2018

Visiting Dubrovnik and spending evenings in the Lapad area, this place really stands out as the worst of all of the Hotels. It is run down, dirty, unkempt and in desperate need of some TLC. A simple clean and a bit of decorating would help but it really does need much more. I don't think there is any excuse for this in the 21st century.

Room Tip: Book a different hotel
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tony B
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Booked this on hotels.com.
The room wasn’t like the pictures online.
Appeared like something out of a horror movie.

The sheets were what appeared to be blood stained or brown stained - over two single beds when I wanted a double as I was staying with my partner.

Complained re the bed arrangement and was told that was it. Didn’t realise the bedding was all stained at that time.

The lights weren’t working in some sections of the room.
The aircon made noises.
The carpet and decor was ridiculously old and outdated.
The lift is tiny, and you’d be scared to use it, that’s if you could fit
The room smelled at times including the bathroom.
The Tv was about 20 years old I didn’t even attempt to use it.
I had no shower curtain and was not given towels for the shower either so I had to ask for additional ones for the floor as the shower was spraying out and one to dry my feet!

The breakfast buffet was disgusting and the food hard, and who knows how long it sits out for.

The only positive is the area which is lovely and the wifi works.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ashleymclardie
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

We were booked into this hotel after Hotel Zagreb lost our booking. It is actually better value. Rooms are basic and bathroom is small however were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good and had a good range of hot and cold choices. The quaint and quirky 1970s hotel decor is dated but I didn’t mind it. This isn’t a luxury hotel, but doesn’t claim to be. If you are chasing a comfortable, reasonably priced room and more importantly friendly service in a good location I would stay here.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here after being told by Hotel Zagreb they had lost our booking and couldnt stay there.

I actually cant complain. I paid $110 AUD for a balcony room with inc breakfast. It was clean and comfortable. Yes it was dated but it is a 2 star hotel and very cheap for location. It depends what you are after. If you want a newly renovated flash hotel... do not book this hotel. If you want a cheap stopover with basic amenities and wont be spending the holiday if your room i would not hesistate to recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple